Defeated by Character Select boss again...

Long story short, the class I'm playing has a sub .5% representation in all arena levels over 2.2k. I understand monk is new, but not even a single player found it strong enough to drag into a 2.2k+ team? Lots of complaints elsewhere on this, though. Not the discussion I'm attempting to spark.

I'm just looking for a class, non fotm, who's strong in arenas - and not warrior. Something that won't likely be nerfed into the ground.

Lots of choices.

You've got lots of choices.
    Any healer except monk or priest.
    Shadow priest, ret paladin, enh shaman, feral ( which is EXTREMELY strong ), hunters are fine, frost dk, mages, warlocks.

What's the problem?

Why don't you try to become that 0.5%? Why should statistics determine what class you can't play?

Monks are as you said new which will mean that the amount of active players will be much lower compared to the old classes.

The only reason why DK's where popular during the first season was because they where gods among men and everybody knew that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    but not even a single player found it strong enough to drag into a 2.2k+ team?

I'm just looking for a class, non fotm, who's strong in arenas - and not warrior. Something that won't likely be nerfed into the ground.
    Be that single player dragging a monk into a 2.2k+ team. Start the trend.

And don't ask US what YOU should play. You're the one that's going to play it, not us. Also, not allowed to create this kind of thread, as per forum guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Be that single player dragging a monk into a 2.2k+ team. Start the trend.
    You're making it sound like the only issue here is the OP.
    Monks are a bad class. Period. No matter how good you are, monks have got possibly the worst survivability in this game, dps monk has got okay damage, but awful peeling capabilities, and healing monks just die.
    They need buffs in order to be competitive.

Deleted
    Play what you like. A thread about monk underrepresentation would've been fine but "what should I play" is not.