Extremely bored-recommend me games.

Last few weeks just grown extremely bored with wow/league. Lf something new and fresh to change things up again.
    Games I enjoy:
    command and conquer
    Counter strike
    Gary's mod
    Tf2
    wow
    lol
    left 4 dead

Deleted
    Dota 2 entertained me the most for the last 6 months. Maybe you can try it and get over the extremely punishng mechanics comparing to LoL

I love the walking dead by telltale it isnt like most games very few actual "moves" but the story is awesome and you get in touch with the characters.

Try out world of tanks, it's pretty fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh dota 2 is a nightmare if you like LoL stick to LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Half Minute Hero: Super *something something something something edition* on Steam for $10 is quite fun.
    Abit odd to learn, just go watch TotalBiscuit play it, that's how I learnt it.

There's DotA2, Torchlight 2, Minecraft (only with friends).
    Or pull out an old console, that's what I do sometimes.
    N64, PS1 or 2, and just wreck havoc on those old games.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

GW2, Battlefield 3, The Witcher 1 & 2, Torchlight 2 as allready mentioned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    ugh dota 2 is a nightmare if you like LoL stick to LoL
    Not sure if I undestand well your reasoning behind this post

Quote Originally Posted by Harosh View Post
    Not sure if I undestand well your reasoning behind this post
    Basically if you switch from one moba to another chances are high you won't enjoy it because you are used to the original one you played, might not apply to dota and dota 2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Basically if you switch from one moba to another chances are high you won't enjoy it because you are used to the original one you played, might not apply to dota and dota 2 though.
    LoL is like the "casual" version of dota. Missing a lot of the meta dota has and designed around having a shorter learning curve. Which people prefer really depends on their play style rather than the "better" one. Personally I switched from LoL to Dota 2 as soon as my friend gave me an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    I love the walking dead by telltale it isnt like most games very few actual "moves" but the story is awesome and you get in touch with the characters.
    This game pretty much. Its something different from the million ''kill thousands of zombies'' shooter games, its actually a lot more story based where you need to build up your relationships with all the characters, by choosing some of the options you get to say. Gameplay wise it is nothing hard or spectecular, but the story is good enough to give the game atleast a 4/5.

I'm also currently enjoying the BF3 multiplayer, mostly team deatchmatch and conquest modes. The singleplayer is pretty average with a bland storyline, but the awesome multiplayer makes up for it. For me it was also pretty easy to get into the game, because in the end its just all about running & shooting.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown. best £30 I've spent recently.
    RETH

AC3. FFXIII and FFXIII-2 are the best investments ive made in a while there only like 20 bucks each now as well

Deleted
    I'm on the same boat, i only really look forward to Firefall, south park: stick of truth and 40k: dark millenium.

They're all quite far away D: