How much can I sacrifice to reach the second hastecap?

Yesterday I got some more pieces and can finally reach the second cap (6652) but in order to get it I had to sacrifice ~1700 mastery and ~1700 spirit, is the extra tick on WG even worth it if I loose that amount of mastery?

Also the spirit-loss is no big deal since I thought I had too much anyway (raiding 10man)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zlarn/advanced
    Congratz Jesus the Solar Messiah, Ynf Ynf!
    Mah Warrior

In most cases it's not worth it, you lose too much on mastery and int. Quick check on Ask Mr. Robot gets tells that you would gain 4000 more mastery if you opted for the 3043 haste breakpoint. That's 8,5% more all healing, not just those affected by the haste breakpoint. While on it, you could gain 900 int from regemming. So, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by warlink View Post
    In most cases it's not worth it, you lose too much on mastery and int. Quick check on Ask Mr. Robot gets tells that you would gain 4000 more mastery if you opted for the 3043 haste breakpoint. That's 8,5% more all healing, not just those affected by the haste breakpoint. While on it, you could gain 900 int from regemming. So, it's not worth it.
    Aah as I thought then, well gonna try to go all-out on int/mastery instead (while still maintaining the first haste-cap ofc) and put my spirit somewhere between 7-8k.
    Thanks for the input
    Last edited by Pf0llz0r; 2012-11-08 at 12:22 PM.
    Congratz Jesus the Solar Messiah, Ynf Ynf!
    Mah Warrior