Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Semantics =/= an epiphany. Dead or alive, Vezax was inside Ulduar when Yogg-Saron was defeated. Blizz said Vezax wasn't Tyr, there's no proof of a Titan ever becoming a faceless one, lesser or otherwise, and it also was stated Tyr was obsessed with knowledge and lore and likely wandered off on a personal quest.
    Tyr wasn't a Titan. Any more than Thorim or Algalon were.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 07:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyderpp View Post
    Exactly this, and then further defend your little idea when someone debunks it.
    Did you consider that it's because I am enjoying how every one is taking what was basically a joke so seriously?
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMxyzptlk View Post
    the people in Ulduar were not titans nor are Loken or Tyr they were keepers, big difference. Sargeras is a fallen titan, none of the titans have actually shown up in WoW yet

I think that if we were to face a titan as a nemesis in the game, that would mark the end of the game. I just don't see, based on all the information I've encountered on the titans, how we would ever be able to face them and win. When/IF Sargeras ever does make it into the game, I don't see how we as the heroes will actually be able to defeat him. Broxigar is dead and can't pin-prick him again!

Edit: Typos, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Provided that he's dead.
    True. Tyr's "fall" could mean both a fall as in a defeat and death, or a fall from grace.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your thought process OP, but remember: Halls of Lightning and Halls of Stone are still part of the Ulduar complex. Its absolutely huge and covers pretty much all of northern Storm Peaks. Even the Engine of the Makers is part of Ulduar as I understand it.

15+ Year Old Account
    IDK....I think he could be Kologarn....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose