Thread: Honey WTF man.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Honey WTF man.

I just saw the South Park episode of Raising the Bar. Then I thought this must have been based of off something because they always do that:

-_- WHAT THE **** MAN!

Might this invoke nation bashing? Perhaps, but those the usual Murica screamers I suppose, this is not about America, this is about the
    people who allow these kinds of things AND THAT FUCKING MORONIC BEHEMOTH OF A MOTHER WHO IS TOO STUPID TO SHIT ON HER OWN!

This really has me pissed. Feeding your kid Redbull and Mountain Dew every day!? Honestly!? lock her up for child abuse.

Not to say I am not overweight, but that is my own fault and not my parents, I was skinny as a kid.

Not to mention the entire beaty pageant thing.

Please do not start any nation bashing
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-08 at 05:04 PM.

Yeah i had the same reaction when i actually found out what this was. It's quite disgusting but it seems to be somewhat "the norm", at least according to a lot of American TV shows.

Edit: last i heard the mother was being investigated by child services.

Deleted
    What do you want to discuss? This just sounds like a rant thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    What do you want to discuss? This just sounds like a rant thread.
    How do people like this not get it and the horrible actions they do?
    It's like the truth flies right over that mothers head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    How do people like this not get it and the horrible actions they do?
    It's like the truth flies right over that mothers head.
    That child is the primary breadwinner for the family at 6 years old, I feel very sorry for her, that is a huge burden for such a young age.

I'm not sure her disgusting mother is stupid. She seems to have figured out how to make a lot of money by (borderline) abusing and exploiting her child. Kudos to her for figuring out the American way.

10+ Year Old Account

No one actually likes this show, it has such high ratings because half the audience loves to hate it and the other half watch it to validate their own crappy parenting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes, guess I should have mentioned that, sorry.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Koraak View Post
    No one actually likes this show, it has such high ratings because half the audience loves to hate it and the other half watch it to validate their own crappy parenting.
    I don't know...you think? I don't actually live in America.

Deleted
    Disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm...I'm speechless...0o

Did they just give Mountain Dew to a 6 year old?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just disgusting. This has nothing to do with her weight (I'm just as disgusted by rail-thin anemic models), but rather the values that mother is teaching her child. She is setting that girl up for massive failure in life when she finally gets slapped in the face with the reality that what was cute at 6 years old is NOT cute at 20.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Did they just give Mountain Dew to a 6 year old?
    The same can be said for giving any soda to a 6 year old.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Contrary to the mod's worry, I have to admit, even as an outsider, there has got to be several million americans who feel sick when they see this, and saddened by it as much as the rest of the planet. That just ain't right, in any context, pretty sure anyone can see that no matter what nationality they are.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Occasionally I could understand, but not everyday, mix it with Red Bull and fucking call it Go Go Juice. -.-

A little 4 oz childrens cup is one thing, but an entire 600mL bottle is a whole different ball game. That's way too much caffeine for a small child's heart.

Just so you know, I did not mean to start any nation bashing. I am an American - and am completely embarressed by this honey boo boo. I had yet to see her in action until today - I have only seen random pics in the news of her and indeed this is exactly what I had imagined. I only meant that I see behavior like this everywhere around me - and this is the norm here in America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    A little 4 oz childrens cup is one thing, but an entire 600mL bottle is a whole different ball game. That's way too much caffeine for a small child's heart.
    They add Red Bull btw.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Just so you know, I did not mean to start any nation bashing. I am an American - and am completely embarressed by this honey boo boo. I had yet to see her in action until today - I have only seen random pics in the news of her and indeed this is exactly what I had imagined. I only meant that I see behavior like this everywhere around me - and this is the norm here in America.
    From what I saw she behaves like any 6 year old I've ever met. She just obviously picked up on certain vocal mannerisms from her mother.

And the fat part seems to be over-played, because she's really not that much fatter than most 6 year olds. (Skinny is abnormal at that age)