10+ Year Old Account

Maybe we need filters?

These are international forums. There are words that may be more or less controversial in different regions, but what shows up on the front page sets an image for the site. Especially in thread titles, perhaps obvious problem words like the one in the N***er Booty thread should hit a filter instead of staying up until a forum moderator comes on. Really? You don't have that on a filter?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What thread was this?

Certainty wasn't one of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The search feature here seems a bit clumsy, but click back a couple of pages. It was just yesterday and literally has that phrase in the title (still), and was a wonderful display of kids posting an offensive word to be edgy. Going by the Tony the Tiger thread today (the booty one was yesterday), it seems like we're in for a string of these.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.