Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really really want that fire kitten. Why are you making me wait Blizz? WHY?
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Deleted
    So cute! I would buy it but I have no credit card or any other means to do an online purchase :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they cant sell the pet until 5.1 comes out
    Ladies.... stop being fan boys here.

You can twist it as you want, it's a horrible advertisement, and wording.
    They can't sell the pet until 5.1?
    Let's see....

They sold us a a whole year subscription for some perks in advance...
    Some of you having short term memory losses? Stop smoking so much weed

To recap:
    The diabolo key is active as soon as the game is out. (some month down the road)
    The invitation to the MoP beta will be automatically sent to you (a lotta month down the road)
    The mount will automatically be in your mail, once available (several weeks)

They did it before, they certainly could do it again, considering the circumstances.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 05:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    So cute! I would buy it but I have no credit card or any other means to do an online purchase :P
    can't you get a pre-paid credit card at a store?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Ladies.... stop being fan boys here.

You can twist it as you want, it's a horrible advertisement, and wording.
    They can't sell the pet until 5.1?
    Let's see....

They sold us a a whole year subscription for some perks in advance...
    Some of you having short term memory losses? Stop smoking so much weed

To recap:
    The diabolo key is active as soon as the game is out. (some month down the road)
    The invitation to the MoP beta will be automatically sent to you (a lotta month down the road)
    The mount will automatically be in your mail, once available (several weeks)

They did it before, they certainly could do it again, considering the circumstances.
    They can't sell something that isn't in the game files yet, and they don't want to waste man-power patching in this pet since they are already working on 5.1

pretty simple, really.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Instead of a Fire Kitten they should have designed an "Mini Obama" pet.

Or a "Mini Mit Romney" pet.

I will because of the fact it's helping with the Red Cross, if it wasn't going to a good cause I wouldnt.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    They can't sell something that isn't in the game files yet, and they don't want to waste man-power patching in this pet since they are already working on 5.1

pretty simple, really.
    This is what's wrong with the WoW community today. It thinks manpower taken from 5.1 and given to the red cross is a "waste". The Sandy victims can wait, my new game patch is more important. Shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be buying 2 just because its for a good cause.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Got a Mitt Romney Jr. over here.
    I'm not an American, and don't find giving Charity to America a worthwhile cause, as when my country has had Natural Disasters we don't get handsouts from Americans.

I am just getting it because it's a great cause that I was going to donate to anyhow. I also live in the Northeast (South Jersey, about 45 minutes from a lot of the ravaged beaches) and my wife is an EMT who got to witness, first hand, the destruction Sandy brought ashore. The pet is just a bonus. Glad to see Blizzard do something like this.

I was gonna buy it anyway, the charity is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    This is what's wrong with the WoW community today. It thinks manpower taken from 5.1 and given to the red cross is a "waste". The Sandy victims can wait, my new game patch is more important. Shame on you.
    Oh bu hu! I never said that donating to charity is a waste.

Here it is in blue:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh bu hu! I never said that donating to charity is a waste.

Here it is in blue:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.
    They have to patch the game to make the pet available in LIVE code... We all know that.. The net patch is 5.1..
    They had to do the same thing when the offered the mount for the 1 year subscriptions.
    MANY people bought it once the program became available. Which was well before the mount has been put into the game.

That makes it valid to start a pre-sale now, as much as it did back then.

In fact Blizzard does pre-sales all the time... Every expansion was on pre-sale. Every game they release is always on pre-sale.

If there was any danger with patching the pet into the live patch 5.1, they would not bother announcing it at all. Especially when they say, the money goes to charity.. That draws attention outside the player base from the start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    I'm not an American, and don't find giving Charity to America a worthwhile cause, as when my country has had Natural Disasters we don't get handsouts from Americans.
    Try not being so selfish for once. If everyone thought like you, Nazi Germany would still rule Europe.

I never have nor will I ever spend a cent on these pets/mounts. I really don't even care they are going to charity.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    They have to patch the game to make the pet available in LIVE code... We all know that.. The net patch is 5.1..
    They had to do the same thing when the offered the mount for the 1 year subscriptions.
    MANY people bought it once the program became available. Which was well before the mount has been put into the game.

That makes it valid to start a pre-sale now, as much as it did back then.

In fact Blizzard does pre-sales all the time... Every expansion was on pre-sale. Every game they release is always on pre-sale.

If there was any danger with patching the pet into the live patch 5.1, they would not bother announcing it at all. Especially when they say, the money goes to charity.. That draws attention outside the player base from the start.
    This pet wasn't planned as a charity pet, so they didn't foresee the need to do a pre-sale.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Can't afford it. I have a really tight budget. But would If I could.

I love the looks, but I know my opinion of it will shift once every has one. Think what you want, I enjoy exclusive items.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    So who all like me are going to buy the Cinder Kitten! come on you all know you want too.
    Especially with the good cause behind it. Would have bought it even if there was no cause, but still think I like it even better knowing that.
    Will be a nice addition to the Battle Pets I hope...

10+ Year Old Account
    This pet wasn't planned as a charity pet, so they didn't foresee the need to do a pre-sale.
    And what does that matter now at all?
    They still could open a pre-sale...... Jesus.... keep playing the fan boy..
    I bet you that at least half of the people who going to buy it would be happy to pay right now.
    Result: Money gets sent to the RC faster.. sooner...