Feral Pvp Streamers

I recently switched to feral pvp and I've been trying to find top feral pvp streamers and other generally good feral pvpers. I loved help in identifying them and looking them. And any other places i should reference for pvp. Thanks for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sodapoppin.

Though half of the time he just talks to the viewers/does crazy stuff, when he does arena he's god-like. Besides him I don't know any other feral streamers.

Deleted
    There arent too many streamers who play Feral Druid simply because it isnt as braindead as other classes right now. Feral actually takes alot of skill and thats why you dont see any streamers.

Sodapoppin is boss tho, check him out on twitch!
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2012-11-09 at 12:25 AM.

I don't really get this Sodapoppin guy, but I guess he's pretty popular and always streaming. Seems like a douchebag and bit of a noob tbh, but he's the only guy I can think of.

Neilyo's playing feral right now too, but he doesn't seem to be around much. He's not as good on a feral as he was at a rogue yet, but he's still quite a bit better than Sodapoppin if you see his stream up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    I don't really get this Sodapoppin guy, but I guess he's pretty popular and always streaming. Seems like a douchebag and bit of a noob tbh, but he's the only guy I can think of.

Neilyo's playing feral right now too, but he doesn't seem to be around much. He's not as good on a feral as he was at a rogue yet, but he's still quite a bit better than Sodapoppin if you see his stream up.
    Sodapoppin is an entertainer and most of all a big troll. People who dont understand that he is trolling will automatically hate him.
    When he is playing seriously he is probably one of the best players out there.

Ah, that's weird. Athene is the same sort of thing and I've always found him entertaining (even though he actually couldn't be a worse player). I guess it just wasn't obvious enough; I've never been able to watch him for more than a few minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Ah, that's weird. Athene is the same sort of thing and I've always found him entertaining (even though he actually couldn't be a worse player). I guess it just wasn't obvious enough; I've never been able to watch him for more than a few minutes.
    I believe its called an ego. But now I know who to watch.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Sodapoppin is an entertainer and most of all a big troll. People who dont understand that he is trolling will automatically hate him.
    When he is playing seriously he is probably one of the best players out there.
    This sums up Sodapoppin pretty much. Though lately he changed because of all the donations and stuff. He has become pretty money hungry if you ask me :P

But yeah, when he does arena, he's BEAST. His gameplay is really fast-paced and he knows exactly what he wants to do and is really clear about his actions while doing arena.