Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    How about let's talk about balance? BALANCE YOUR GAME FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!
    NOBODY GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THAT MINY GAME SO CALLED BRAWLER"S GUILD.

OK, got it Blizzard, you want to look like a sucker, then go look like a sucker AGAIN, against the better judgment of your customers. Go ahead and make a MASSIVE CRAP, so later you have to assume it was crap, as EVERYONE SAID WAY BEFOREHAND, and bend over again.
    Again...
    Again...
    Again...
    Again...

So uh, they're going to bring the communitys together by making everyone want to kill each other becuase of the price to get into the guild?

Deleted
    I wish they would spend some time balancing the game instead of making borderline useless features like the brawlers guild. So many years, so littloe balance. And GC is ignorant as hell when it comes to balance.

speaking of fixing balance, balance druids are the worst dps in pve and horrible in pvp!

because the people working on the classes are EXACTLY the same as the one's working on these features right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Obviously. One team makes a smart decision, gets some kills, and now its cheap, aye? Order was never important, aka T11; moreover, last boss matters most. So still some time for the race to conclude. (so Shekzeer hc and Sha of Fear Hc still waiting)
    Yea smart decision. /sarcasm

More like taking advantage of a bad mechanic blizzard has in the game. You should be required to do heroic kills in the same order as normal.

Blood Legion up to 5/6hc Gz to them!

15+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I see the word "balance", I only see: "WAHHH WAHHHH my class is not OP and does less damage than the others, omfg this is an outrage I can't deal with it at all! Wahh wahh mommmyyyyyyyy"

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato View Post
    Everytime I see the word "balance", I only see: "WAHHH WAHHHH my class is not OP and does less damage than the others, omfg this is an outrage I can't deal with it at all! Wahh wahh mommmyyyyyyyy"
    Read before you jump the gun and I don't think you understand the meaning of "balance".
    Every xpac there will always a "FOTM" class that completely stand out compares to others.
    Nobody is asking for that, I want a simple balance game where every class could just be on the same line or near each other. BALANCE.