Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Going to have to go with good ol super nintendo controller

XBOX 360 controllers for those small sessions, but I prefer the PS3 controllers for longer sessions because I get no aches from them.

And while I didn't have any worse issues with older controllers (Snes, N64, Nes etc) I think that's more due to being young and invincible.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    xbox controller fan here.

ive never liked the playstation controllers, not sure why they just feel clunky

Dual Shock is my favorite even after all this years, i have really huge hands but it is extremely comfortable for me (original Xbox controller is probably worst piece of hardware ever created).

Deleted
    I prefer my 360 controller it just fits realy well.

Quote Originally Posted by Igloo View Post
    The GameCube controller.
    This would be my pick too. It just fit so perfectly in my hands (kinda small) and all the buttons just felt right where they were positioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me crazy but I really liked the Atari Jaguar controller.

PS 1/2 controller for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Cant stand the 360 controller, makes my hand ache if ive been playing on it for a while. Definately playstation controllers for me.

Edit: Having said that i hold my controller wierdly whenever im playing fighting games anyway, i play it more like a fight stick.

Lol. I'm completely the opposite. PS3 controllers are way too small for me.

most comfortable has to be 360 controller for me.

I was always a big fan of the Sega Dreamcast controller. The original Xbox controller (the large one, not the S), was also very comfortable, despite its large size.

I personally dislike the Playstation controller. I have disliked it since the PS1, as my hand cramp when playing it, and have been hoping they would change it for years.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I was always a big fan of the Sega Dreamcast controller. The original Xbox controller (the large one, not the S), was also very comfortable, despite its large size.

I personally dislike the Playstation controller. I have disliked it since the PS1, as my hand cramp when playing it, and have been hoping they would change it for years.
    Perfect for women like me though, we tend to have smaller hands <3

The controller for the original Xbox was pretty amazing. N64 controller would be a close second for me.

Gamecube standard wired controller for me.
    360 is very ergonomic at first but for some reason it makes the palms of my hands hurt after playing a while.

The n64 wasn't actually bad if you were holding right and middle sections- a little rough on the side of your right thumb after a while.
    It gets a bad rap because of how stupid having 3 surfaces to hold was, but I didn't find middle and right that bad at all.

Original Xbox controller was nice but the back was too bulky. Didn't sit in my hand properly and the buttons felt a little too spread out.
    Playstation controllers all feel to small for me. PS3 is the best of the bunch but still doesn't feel right to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

PS2-PS3 controller I feel is my favorite in comfort.

the wii controller to be honest.

while the controller was usually not used to its full potential theres no denying the fact that it felt awesome in my hand
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Gamecube controller is my all time favorite

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst controller is the N64 controller it caused a lot of pain in my shoulders because of the way it had to be held. The best one to me is the playstation controllers, they just feel good in my hands, and i didn't get the same shoulder pain from holding it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playstation controller works for me.
    Xbox360 one, with the battery pack just seems awkward to hold onto for me. Maybe it's cause I have smaller hands?

360 controller & Playstation controller are equal tops for me, both just fit right and the buttons are all in the right places!

Worst is a three way tie between Dreamcast, N64 & Gamecube, those were mightily uncomfortable
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    N64 and Gamecube tops the list with the Snes controller slightly behind and the first Xbox controller being by far the worst one, PS1/2 controllers comes in the middle with 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."