Thread: Soloing

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Soloing

What can a (elemental) shaman solo since MoP? Can we solo some Wrath raids? Cata HC's? TBC Raids?

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZH| Would this be a good spec to solo?

Im thinking of Naxx/ICC/ToC/MH/BT

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 02:04 PM ----------

Any response would be nice.
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2012-11-09 at 12:36 AM.

Deleted
    Could someone please reply?

IIRC ToC is not soloable (beasts for whatever reason I think the stacking bleed), BT is soloable up until Reliquary (need 2 interrupts), MH easily soloable, Naxx should be fine except maybe Gluth and Patchwerk. ICC no idea, did not attempt is.

PS : Moonkin pov, should be approx the same
    PPS : also depends largely on your "soloing skill"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted
    Onyxia ten man is easy. Some of Naxx is easy but Patchwerk hits too hard.

Deleted
    Mountfarming on alysrazor is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Mountfarming on alysrazor is no problem.
    How would you go about this? I'm thinking the trash would be a pain to get past, expecially the twin firehawk things.

I may be wrong and I hope I am, because I would love to get that mount. I know soloing it would be doable, but tricky when she crashes down with the adds all still up during the fight, not to mention the twister dodging with adds and flame things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelami View Post
    Onyxia ten man is easy. Some of Naxx is easy but Patchwerk hits too hard.
    I just did the patchwork quarter on my ele a few days ago to get the leg token. He was no problem whatsoever: I used earth elemental while I was standing at max range, popped everything and he went down with him barely touching me (astral shift/echo/ele blast spec).

Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    How would you go about this? I'm thinking the trash would be a pain to get past, expecially the twin firehawk things.

I may be wrong and I hope I am, because I would love to get that mount. I know soloing it would be doable, but tricky when she crashes down with the adds all still up during the fight, not to mention the twister dodging with adds and flame things.
    It's clever use of game mechanics. A guide was posted here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...razor-Solo-10M

Naxx is pretty easy. The hardest boss is patchwerk who can be nuked down
    Onyxia easy
    First 2 bosses in icc are easy, gunshiip cant be soloed yet cus of game mechanics and havent tried past that.
    Toc easy, just burst down everything before you have a chance to die.
    BT i was planning on trying 2night, At 85 i cud solo every boss except reliquary of souls but with primal elementilist or maybe just full nuke at 90 i think i can easily do that.
    MH was easy at 85 so will definitely be easy at 90
    Ulduar, the entire place can be soloed. Maybe not algalon or the council. Use those new speed potions on thorim and follow sum sort of guide on the internet to figure out how to bypass his mechanics. Some of the hard modes too - xt hardmode, and probably others, just I focused on that 1 since i needed the achi still.

Updated: Just soloed whole of BT and Tempest keep without any problem. ALso just done Marrowgar 25, Eye of eternity 25 and Ruby sanctum 10 and ony25 is pretty easy
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2012-11-23 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    You use the two big firehawks to kill everything else (and kill themselves) with their attacks. It's easiest in resto spec but by no means impossible as elemental. Everything except alysrazors area you can skip. Aggro range is low now since the mobs are lower level than you.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyforce/simple

Am i ready for FL Mount run? Or do i need better gear?

Deleted
    Couldn't solo Beasts in Totc. Too much incomming Damage.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:55 AM ----------

Just Solo'ed Shattered (10 Man) Good feeling that was

Quote Originally Posted by delaxes View Post

Updated: Just soloed whole of BT and Tempest keep without any problem
    How did you get past ROS?

Quote Originally Posted by Nayko View Post
    I think your fire elemental can solo that 2nd phase while you sit in cc.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I think your fire elemental can solo that 2nd phase while you sit in cc.
    the boss targets pets as well. im thinking maybe huge dps burst?
    i solo it weekly as a warlock. i silence first and second CC and then i just summon 5 imps + the pet with high elemental resistances + doomguard and hope for the best
    but i dont see it happening with 1 silence and only 1 pet though unless you can burn the boss real quick

Quote Originally Posted by Nayko View Post
    Tbh on the second phase i popped all cdowns and just nuked it. Interrupted the first stun it does and it was dead before it cud cast a second

Deleted
    Is it possible to Solo bits of BWD/TBOT?

Or the Hour of Twilight Heroic achievements? ( Lazy Eye, Moon Guard )
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2012-11-15 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyforce/simple

Am i ready for FL Mount run? Or do i need better gear?
    You have plenty more gear than I had when I first did it, obviously I gem and enchant my stuff though, if you don't do that you're not even trying. I also suggest you get a resto offspec to make the trash easier, it's probably doable as elemental as well but much less margin for error.

TOC 10 is easily solo'd + 25man jarraxxuss.

Nax 25 man Saph, Kelth, Instructor, 4 horsemen, and that guy that sits on top while you kill all the adds were easy enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    TOC 10 is easily solo'd + 25man jarraxxuss.

Nax 25 man Saph, Kelth, Instructor, 4 horsemen, and that guy that sits on top while you kill all the adds were easy enough.
    As Elemental?