Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    this is how you deeal with insta-cyclones: train feral all day so he's forced into bear all the time - no finishers - no clones ;>
    This, minus the Bear part since no Feral still really uses Bear Form .

Anyway, 2 dps of whatever kind on the Feral should be enough to keep him from hard-casting any Cyclones and should reduce instant Cyclones by like 80% or more...

Also, learn to dispell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Also, learn to dispell.
    So much insight you have.

Since most kitty cleaves plays with a resto shaman, the only way to properly eat through all the trash debuffs is if you got a shaman with glyph of purge. I don't have a mage, but someone in this thread wrote earlier that spellsteal doesn't even work on ferals' PS buff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    So much insight you have.

Since most kitty cleaves plays with a resto shaman, the only way to properly eat through all the trash debuffs is if you got a shaman with glyph of purge. I don't have a mage, but someone in this thread wrote earlier that spellsteal doesn't even work on ferals' PS buff.
    Sure, it's still piss easy to counter instant clones though, and the procs are used A LOT more often for heals as well nowadays. Instant Cyclone used to be discussable, but even back in the days where it was at its best it wasn't any more OP than other CC. Currently, it's just far from OP. Don't try to fix things that aren't broken.

Not to mention, you'd completely break Feral viability right now if you removed instant Cyclones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is wrong with instant cyclone, It is far from being instant. You have to use 1gcd to use it and one to get bac into cat so rea;;y it might be underpowered because other classes can just cast theirs in a 1.5seconds.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Cyclone should be changed it allows for to much cc and it bring to much utility as a single spell

Deleted
    Until recently I would've agreed. Now I do not. Ferals seem fine as they are currently, the balance between sustained and burst could be tuned slightly for the better but in terms of utility and CC they're in a good spot. That's my opinion, opinion of someone who had been saying ferals did not need instant cyclone since S7 (they did before due to how the class worked, they did not after).

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyclone has halved duration in comparison with other interruptable CC (poly, for example, do you want it to be uninterruptable and you could not hit sheep so he will recover ALL his health while CCed?).
    You need to land finisher on target (You get 5 CP from opening from stealth with 100 energy, which is solved by... anything, just stun/root/throw away druid as soon as he opened on your teammate).
    And for god sake, look at fear, it is instant, and almost unbreakable by DoT damage (with talent). Or blind, which with talent don't break from rogue DoT damage. Why don't you complain about it? Cyclone makes target unkillable and last only for 4 seconds, how is it OPed? Druid should spend 2 GCDs to land it (so, other team need feral to: SS out+cast Cyclone, SS in, start dealing damage) so he won't do any damage while CCing 1 target
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.