Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Method has downed Imperial Vizier Zor'lok

Looks like the real race has begun!

Giving them a HUGE lead on the other guilds. Looks like 2 and 3 will be a push over for them and the skippers look to be SOL

http://www.manaflask.com/en/article/...irst-killshots

Congrats to them
    Last edited by bhcmoney; 2012-11-09 at 12:07 AM.

Was wondering when this thread would come up, too lazy to make one for myself!

OT: Grats Method. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    yay go Method
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Crazy, good job Method.

I look forward to the kill video for this.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The *real race* because your favorite guild didn't get a world first on other bosses? That's all I really see from your response.

Congrats to Method. Looking forward to the VoD/Video fight looks insane.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the only Heroic kill coming out of Heart of Fear that has mattered so far. Congrats to Method!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    The *real race* because your favorite guild didn't get a world first on other bosses? That's all I really see from your response.
    nah, just meaning before it was the race between skippers. Now that we know its possible and the first one is down all of those skippers will most likely be irrelevant

I assume because they skipped the first boss (from what I hear, that is) and won't be able to kill the last boss this week anyway.

The "real race" because it was a 25 man kill, is probably what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, this is the only Heroic kill coming out of Heart of Fear that has mattered so far. Congrats to Method!
    How has this the only one thats mattered? a guild that didnt want to bang their head on their desk for ages and skipped it and did 2 doesnt matter?
    in the end those people did get the kills, and method got this one. thats all the matters, but in the end its about end boss kills.

Quote Originally Posted by bhcmoney View Post
    nah, just meaning before it was the race between skippers. Now that we know its possible and the first one is down all of those skippers will most likely be irrelevant
    Because this kill was AFTER two different hotfixes. Now the fight is possible, before it wasn't

Deleted
    I believe he means 25 man race, you know, the race that all the most competitive guilds compete in (nothing against 10 man guilds but it's just a complete different bracket with different guilds and competition).

Anyway, I believe this WF kill was after the recent hotfixes?

*Zor'lok will now only summon one Echo for the entirety of the final phase of the fight on Heroic.
    *When Zor'lok uses a major ability in the final phase on Heroic, the Echo will now pause longer before using its major ability, and vice-versa.
    *Converted players will no longer take damage from Attenuation or Force & Verve while mind controlled.

Glad they nerfed it or the first boss wouldn't have been killed this week :P

15+ Year Old Account
    rofl cry more

Quote Originally Posted by thigan View Post
    Because this kill was AFTER two different hotfixes. Now the fight is possible, before it wasn't
    yea, i am aware of that just saying that its dead now. usually after one guild downs it, its not much longer till another does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    rofl cry more
    not entirely sure what i was crying about...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Glad they nerfed it or the first boss wouldn't have been killed this week :P
    Sure it will Without any nerf at all, it would be killed within 12h or less of this kill.

Arctica is 2/6 H HoF

Doesn't matter that they skipped Vizier, they have more heroic bosses down. Doesn't overly matter what order you get your world first kills in, they're still world firsts.

15+ Year Old Account
    nah, just meaning before it was the race between skippers.
    yea, i am aware of that just saying that its dead now. usually after one guild downs it, its not much longer till another does as well.

not entirely sure what i was crying about...
    please like really? lol

Well Method just killed Blade Lord in 30 mins after seeing him. Guess the race is back to boring again. Hoping the final 3 are just as tough as IVZ.