Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Salaction160 View Post
    and they've already taken the 2nd boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Given their previous track record, they're not a world first guild.
    Right because it's impossible for a guild to improve or recruit skilled players to replace their less than desirable ones.

method cleared 3rd boss

Garalon down by Method.

Deleted
    Did Paragon killed Blade Lord on their...first pull? I mean one shotting world first? Really Blizzard?
    I hope next bosses are challenge like Vizier pre-hotfix though.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Did Paragon killed Blade Lord on their...first pull? I mean one shotting world first? Really Blizzard?
    I hope next bosses are challenge like Vizier pre-hotfix though.
    i think blizzard wants sha of fear to be the boss those guilds need 1000 pulls to down, not the very first boss intended for most of the semi-hardcore raiding guilds to kill at a decent pace.

i love a soul destroying boss like lk hc and rag hc had over 300 pulls back in the current content to kill them myself, but the VERY first boss on heroic? nah thats over the top imo especially when its guilds like paragon and method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge congratulations to them, though I think it has to be said that we already have a progress thread for HoF. If everyone posts in that isntead we can avoid a lot of forum clutter.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Off topic.
    just going to say it.

when guilds can fight heroic/ sha of fear it should have a ability that fears everyone in the raid *besides the current tank on it* every 5sec* and you must do said thing to keep it from happening to you but when you do this said thing u can't for another 15sec.

that on top of other abilitys would be interesting to see.

Its named sha of fear so it needs to have a mass aoe fear ability.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Off topic.
    just going to say it.

when guilds can fight heroic/ sha of fear it should have a ability that fears everyone in the raid *besides the current tank on it* every 5sec* and you must do said thing to keep it from happening to you but when you do this said thing u can't for another 15sec.

that on top of other abilitys would be interesting to see.

Its named sha of fear so it needs to have a mass aoe fear ability.
    There is an aoe fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thigan View Post
    Because this kill was AFTER two different hotfixes. Now the fight is possible, before it wasn't
    Oh the fight was possible, infact it was tuned perfectly. Skipping a hard Heroic boss to move over to a rolloveranddied heroic boss does not make you world first no.

And both Method and Paragon was on 1 % wipes before any "nerf" or hotfix last night so it was more then killable, it was just hard. a hard boss all of the highend guilds have wanted so if anyone would ever to complain about it and then skip it because it is to hard, dont be suprise that they will keep on making rolloverdead bosses.

Big big congrats to Method and Paragon, very very well done!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Deleted
    You can't count yourself into a race if you start at a different place imo, world first kill or not.
    You can't skip the hardest one and then get to brag about the fact that you killed the 2 next ones before the others

*ps: i don't think the guild itself is braging about it, just some random forum poster.

Less than 10 guilds that killed heroic bosses now, the hardcore raiding community really shrunk bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Less than 10 guilds that killed heroic bosses now, the hardcore raiding community really shrunk bigtime.
    There are some pretty big name guilds that havent killed a heroic yet so it may not be that it has shrunk but the caliber of the hardcore scene is spread a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    failing to kill a boss on heroic = not even in the race.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 12:44 AM ----------

and because they skipped first boss, now everyone(by everyone i mean the top guilds) will easily pass them once they down it gain a higher rating on wowprogress and no1 will remember them in a week.
    Wow, they get passed by next week. This alters the fact that they got world first kills on two bosses HOW exactly?

God, I can hear you mouth breathing from here.