Conquest Cap bug

So this week I guess they changed it if you have 1500 rating you're cap is increased to 1800. Now on my paladin, who is my only character who is 1500+ at the moment, it seems that his cap for some reason is still 1650 yet my partner who's personal rating isnt even over 1500 got the increase, same with my brother who doesn't even have an arena team on his character. I don't know if alot of people have this problem too but it seems like everyone but my paladin got the increase

Deleted
    Im at 1400 and I got the 1800 cap, something's up for sure, but I cant complain

Deleted
    There was a blue post indicating that it is indeed bugged, some people's rating cap stayed the same instead of increasing.

This happened to my partner. There is a bug that didn't let all characters get the increased cap. After some digging he said it has to do with him being logged in while the changes took place. I'm not entirely sure if that's the case, just repeating what he told me.

There are rolling restarts scheduled today - hopefully that'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitond View Post
    After some digging he said it has to do with him being logged in while the changes took place. I'm not entirely sure if that's the case, just repeating what he told me.
    Not true, in fact a friend and I were capping on our alts just before the weekly reset (when the change took place), none of us were logged out prior to, during or after the change and he got the new cap (1800) yet mine stayed the same (1350). Seems like it's account based too (but I could be wrong), seeing as none of my chars got the increase and all of my mates chars got it. It was seemingly just random, some people unfortunately got shafted and Blizzard are fixing it "soon".

Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    There are rolling restarts scheduled today - hopefully that'll fix it.
    Just saw that on the login screen now, I thought it was this morning? Or is it tomorrow (EU here btw)? Either way I still have the old cap so it has definitely not been fixed for everyone yet, I'm going to try clearing my cache in a bit (desperation) and see if that does anything, might just be a visual bug.
    Last edited by Ascendant; 2012-11-09 at 03:49 PM.

It's scheduled for today, supposedly starting 5 minutes ago.

Still only 1650 , made a ticket waiting for a response, and I should mention that both my brother and partner actually got their caps raised to 2200, and none of us have been close to there

Yeah, I'm still stuck at 1650 too. Hopefully it gets fixed before the end of the week.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 10:25 AM ----------

It's fixed for me now.