Amber Shaper Un'sok - fighting the UI

Tried this today for the first time in 25m and I just hate this fight. Seems like you're fighting the UI more than anything else.

When I'm getting turned into a construct in P2 I'm supposed to interrupt the big adds explosion cast while maintaining the debuff stacks from my Nr.1 attack.
    So I have to watch the enemy explosion CD timer, the enemy castbar, my own castbar for the other explosion, my energy, my HP and my Nr.1 attack cooldown. And of course everything is in a different corner of the screen, DBM is no help at all, it only shows the explosion CD timer but even that one is buried between 4 other useless bosstimers and very hard to notice.

So I guess what I'm asking is... is there a better bossmod for this fight that shows everything in one place?
    If not then at least a timer addon that shows me when to stop using my Nr.1 attack so the CD is ready when the construct casts its explosion would be great... without dropping the debuff stacks ofc.

Agree, this fight is awesome. Not some kind of "tunnel boss, aoe adds".
    As for timers, Bigwigs timer "Boss Explosion" for the big add explosion is accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doylez, I think you should have some raiders annoncing the big add cast 10 sec before, so at this point you can do a last attack (if you can) to maintain the debuff while waiting for the cast, that would be one more thing less to monitor. Also, I installed Az Cast Bar to have HUGE cast bars in my UI, that helps.

(Note that I didn't kill him yet but I guess this can still help.)

Isn't there a way to highlight a bosstimer in DBM or disable the unnecessary timers? I really don't want to rely on others saying something in TS for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Isn't there a way to highlight a bosstimer in DBM or disable the unnecessary timers? I really don't want to rely on others saying something in TS for this.
    /dbm then find the boss you want go through it all and select/unselect all the timers and notifications

Quote Originally Posted by Jaitee View Post
    /dbm then find the boss you want go through it all and select/unselect all the timers and notifications
    DBM has so many timers now, this is usually my first step on a new boss. Turn them all off, turn on the handful that seem important, pull the boss, then tune up and down from there.

15+ Year Old Account
    For some reason my DBM doesn't show timer for Monstrosity explosion , even tho it's updated , and I've checked all the spells related to Un'sok.
    Luckily we had a guy with BW in the raid who was announcing when there was 10 seconds left so we could interrupt it or pop a CD's to survive. Monstrosities explosion doesn't hurt that much but it's still handy to interrupt it , especially if one of your healers is controlled.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU