Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    yeah by far not the best one
    There are others? This is the first I've seen...can you link me to some of the other ones? That was too funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    There are others? This is the first I've seen...can you link me to some of the other ones? That was too funny...
    There are various others but the only other wow one I know of is hitlers reaction to necro strike changes to DKs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    There are various others but the only other wow one I know of is hitlers reaction to necro strike changes to DKs
    I've seen another one (the first version of the Hitler scene I'd ever seen) where Hitler gets his account banned. It's a pretty old one, since he mentions lvl 70 is the cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was meh until the chick goes " It's ok my Panda's named Pandamoniem to" I died laughing, not going to lie.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

That bit about hunters leaving the room LOL

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that was one of the funniest hitler parodies I've ever seen haha especially when disc priest thing LOL

and indeed

R.I.P Destro ( Probably )

HAHA .. i was laughing my ass off.

If Hitler plays warlock and Destro I'm gonna delete mine.

http://youtu.be/BfDCwP2SnI4

Although the clip the OP posted is funny, I think this one might be somewhat relevant.

Deleted
    One of the worst hitler remixes. Obviously made by some kid. Seriously Hitler wouldn't say "GTFO" and what's with the "diarrhea colored flames"? Not funny and extremely childish.

I dont get why Hitler has to be dragged into so much stuff. he was NOT FUNNY, besides he is dead for long and cant think anything about any patch notes. even the concept of a patch should be totally new to his ghost.

even the undead leaders of worldwar 2 feel sorry for us
    makes me and my pawnda .. (u know cos he got a pawn ..and his a panda ....) realy sad

ot: i want bc back :< dot dot dot /afk ggwin was awesome .. now affli dots hit less then a warrior regs, destro got like 50 hours to cast again and demo will probably be nerfed soon after what leaves us to reroll roflcopterwarrior with the only spell in the whole ui is "oneshotcooldownsmakrorofl"

sadpanda is sad

"anyone who has gotten 2200 rating on a bm hunter this expansion...GTFO" :
    nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    "it's ok, my panda monk's name is Pandamonium too"

funny because its true.

Deleted
    It's actually sufficiently funny.

What I really thought is: Der Untergang is a hella good movie, and Bruno Ganz deserved an Academy Award (but of course they gave it to the black guy playing a disabled... how much more PC can you get?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymalkin View Post
    It's actually sufficiently funny.

What I really thought is: Der Untergang is a hella good movie, and Bruno Ganz deserved an Academy Award (but of course they gave it to the black guy playing a disabled... how much more PC can you get?).
    i'm gonna risk the ban to call you a f*cking idiot.. because it's true. complaining about Oscars and hinting at some racial conspiracy in a MMO thread about warlocks.. like..what?! how do you manage to be butt hurt long enough to carry enough of that with you to work it into a forum post? lol. so random.

OT; was funny.. the panda quip particularly.

Don't call people names and insult them ~xskarma
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-11-09 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    One of the worst hitler remixes. Obviously made by some kid. Seriously Hitler wouldn't say "GTFO" and what's with the "diarrhea colored flames"? Not funny and extremely childish.
    I think that was the point of the vid just abit of fun xD

Deleted
    I laughed so hard at the "Anyone who has gotten 2200 rating on a BM hunter this season, GTFO" part. Oh gwarsh! (It's also sad because it's true)

10+ Year Old Account
    Overused clip or not, that was really funny. I mean yes, I can play that entire Hitler clip in my head with my eyes closed from start to finish at this point, but it was still well-written. ^^