Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    Still love the game and expect I won't complete all content for many months to come. Besides the personal fun I have whenever I actually have time to play (job keeps me rather busy), is just how alive all zones still feel this far after launch. GW2 has no LFG and so dungeon runners generally group up in LA. Despite that mechanic forcing people into one zone, there's still TONS of people running around the other zones.

The other point I want to make is how simultaneously great and primitive the combat system is. On the great side, it's engaging active and a ton of fun. On the primitive side, it really feels new and like they haven't entirely figured out it's potential. It kind of reminds me of early raids in WoW, where things worked and people had fun, but oh boy did things get better once the designers figured out what else they could do. Since I enjoy this basic model so much, I am very optimistic for what GW2 combat will eventually evolve into.
    Combat is probably my favorite part of the game. I like most of the dungeons, but at least once a week I'll get in a group that hasn't ever done one before and don't know what to expect. It's not a problem usually, it just takes a little longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they confine players to one server at first choice, no. And paying to move to a different server isn't an option, you would just be locked to that. All this makes it difficult to look around the community. They should atleast ease so you can access more servers instead of sticking with one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..