Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well; Tyrande ís a Night Elf... They're not exactly known for tact or patience...
    Funny, I remember them waiting for 10k years for the return of the Legion. If they were stupid agressive they'd have built a larger army and opened a new portal to demon land.

Plus, they have thousands of years of experience fighting satyr, silithids etc.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Tyrande: OMG< they're inside the temple, let's blow up the world!
    As a night elf, I can say that is a great idea. Nothing can go wrong with blowing up the world! But, for now, we'll limit ourselves to Pandaria. I mean, just think about it, we get rid of the sha, of the mogu and the pandaren together! So, who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Tyrande: OMG< they're inside the temple, let's blow up the world!
    That is Tyrande ^^ in WC3 she never was adiplomatic. As soon as she heard the orcs enter her forest and killed Cenarius, she instantly attack them with all NE Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    That is Tyrande ^^ in WC3 she never was adiplomatic. As soon as she heard the orcs enter her forest and killed Cenarius, she instantly attack them with all NE Army.
    Ya i wonder why...

Here's the entire scenario of 'listening to Tyrande whine'.

Well we can sit and wait "Garrosh Attack my Son" situation, so he will then prolly summon all alliance to attack Horde... Wanna see a true face of King Wrynn in that moment.

Thanks for the Share, Love your Videos!

Updated fist post, with full video. Spoilers, at the end of the video :P

Just seems so un-Tyrande-like , mmm not sure if I like how they made her out in this one, but thansk for the video OP was a good watch, looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well; Tyrande ís a Night Elf... They're not exactly known for tact or patience...
    Right, because the only native race with individual life spans longer than entire civilisations of other races have existed can't POSSIBLY be patient...

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 05:12 PM ----------

Demonically empowered defilers rampaging through your homeland and killing your benefactors tends to require urgency.

Still waiting for this "epic" crap Metzen claimed she was going to do in 5.1
    Or was it being epically fail? Lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    As a night elf, I can say that is a great idea. Nothing can go wrong with blowing up the world! But, for now, we'll limit ourselves to Pandaria. I mean, just think about it, we get rid of the sha, of the mogu and the pandaren together! So, who's with me?
    Had we only had foresight during the third war to see what our sacrifice would've lead to I would've said drag all the lesser races into oblivion and let them burn for eternity
    Last edited by Justignoreme; 2012-11-09 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Well her personality is somewhat back on track, if she would have had a bit more patience and tactical expertise here, everything would be fine, though she could be a bit more racist , hell she wasn't willing to work with the others races, even as the legion stormed over the world, she might trust humans now, but should utterly despise orcs.

Right, because the only native race with individual life spans longer than entire civilisations of other races have existed can't POSSIBLY be patient...
    Immortal races being stupid isnt new concept. Eldar from Warhammer 40k managed to create fourth Chaos god.

Oh hey look, Eldar are space elves, how surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Immortal races being stupid isnt new concept. Eldar from Warhammer 40k managed to create fourth Chaos god.

Oh hey look, Eldar are space elves, how surprising.
    Young races can be stupid as well, I mean if the humans had listened there wouldn't have been a crippling civil war.
    The average eldar lives for a "mere" millennium,the key is their souls. Humans could pull of the same thing if their souls become powerful enough for reincarnation, the emperor already did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Young races can be stupid as well, I mean if the humans had listened there wouldn't have been a crippling civil war.
    The average eldar lives for a "mere" millennium,the key is their souls. Humans could pull of the same thing if their souls become powerful enough for reincarnation, the emperor already did it.
    Its still proof that immortal beings are not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its still proof that immortal beings are not perfect.
    Indeed, but comparing eldar to night elves is insulting to the eldar ;P

Did they edit her model to not have high heels on in that scenario? I think that's the only thing good about her there, I hate how they are trying to destroy her character and make her look like an idiot, just to make Varian warchief of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I see of the Alliance story in 5.1 the more pessimistic I become....

This whole stuff with Tyrande is really annoying me. ATM we don't have an "Alliance" story but instead a Human story. The only non-human race we're really seeing is Night Elves and their development is just proving such drag, they just shown as incompetent and stupid along with just being a weak race used to further the Orc and Human story by showing them badly.

The Vol'jin Scenario vs this is just a no brainer as to which is better.

Still waiting for this "epic" crap Metzen claimed she was going to do in 5.1
    Or was it being epically fail? Lol
    Did he say it was going to be in 5.1? I think he was talking about further down the line the alliance will get a good story, instead of just a story where they only stand around waiting to react to the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Did they edit her model to not have high heels on in that scenario? I think that's the only thing good about her there, I hate how they are trying to destroy her character and make her look like an idiot, just to make Varian warchief of the alliance.
    What's your problem having King Varian Wrynn as a Leader of Alliance !?!? Too much shits craps talks were /pointed on alliance because we were hating orc's and making a thrall a big boss... The time of Humans have come finally !

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your problem having King Varian Wrynn as a Leader of Alliance !?
    Meh I'm surprised some people still haven't caught wind of the fact Varian will only be the head of the Alliance military and not politics. He is by no means becoming a blue Warchief, he is just stepping into Anduin Lothar's shoes.

The problem is that Night Elves are still kinda getting shat on lore wise, this time by their own faction. If there was a reason for me to bitch and whine this time around it would be because we've only seen Humans get any real development, practically all Horde races and leaders are getting development in 5.1. The same cannot be said for the Alliance.
    The part that annoys me the most is how Horde leaders are being developed in a manner that would be more at home in the Alliance, that of leaders/races acting independently.

What's your problem having King Varian Wrynn as a Leader of Alliance !?!? Too much shits craps talks were /pointed on alliance because we were hating orc's and making a thrall a big boss... The time of Humans have come finally !
    Having Orcs or Humans as an "overlord" for the rest of the non-human and orc races is stupid, at its core. Varian is the King of Stormwind, and the leader of humans. Non-human races are bowing their heads to him and calling him their king is just insulting when the Alliance is a *coalition* not an Empire. No one outside the US, for example, called Bush "their president" or even their leader when the coalition went into Afghanistan. Like I said, while the Horde leaders are all coming to their own, showing their conviction, wisdom and power in leading, Alliance leaders are proving to be inept, incompetent, or flatout stupid compared to the suddenly wise Varian who was, not more than a few years ago, a warmongering git. So now he's suddenly the wise king, and people like Jaina and Tyrande are angry, spoiled little fools who realise they are inept and bow their heads to Varian in subservience.

Varian is negotiating peace and suddenly it's Jaina that's the one screwing over the deal. I really find it hard to believe that a 13000 year old spiritual leader needs lessons taught to her on patience from someone whose entire lifespan arguably amounts to less time than she has spent urinating throughout her 13 millennia of existence, especially from the guy who tried to sucker punch Thrall in Undercity.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Did he say it was going to be in 5.1? I think he was talking about further down the line the alliance will get a good story, instead of just a story where they only stand around waiting to react to the horde.
    I was *certain* I read it was in 5.1 but I admit my memory isn't serving me perfectly for this.
    Last edited by Justignoreme; 2012-11-09 at 07:53 PM.