Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Patch 5.1] Tyrande And Wrynn In-Game Video Cutscene

Well this is the cutscene from Little Patience Scenario, While my 6gb video is uploading I'm sharing you the main thing. Rest you will now in few hours when the video is fully uploaded and processed. The End of scenario is better then this one...

Last edited by Stiven; 2012-11-10 at 11:20 AM.

good view thanks

I wonder when Varian says "Hush, Tyrande" lol

While on one hand I would see Varian's point (not to mention, he's clearly right because the plot says so), I have a hard time seeing how Tyrande would really ever just defer to his tactical perspective. Aren't Night Elves supposed to be this proud and unrelenting people, and aren't most of them still 10 millenia or more old and having fought the Burning Legion off on more than one occasion? Is that going to make them right, no. But it should make them harder to convince.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I wonder when Varian says "Hush, Tyrande" lol
    Nah Malfurion will come in and give her a good slap before saying it
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Tyrande seems pretty agressive......a lot more like she was back in WC3
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well Tyrande seems pretty agressive......a lot more like she was back in WC3
    Except she's "stupid aggressive" instead of "tactical aggressive", completely unable to see the obvious trap that Varian sees. The result is she ends up giving Varian command of the Sentinels and calls him "High King" unless something has changed since the audio was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except she's "stupid aggressive" instead of "tactical aggressive", completely unable to see the obvious trap that Varian sees. The result is she ends up giving Varian command of the Sentinels and calls him "High King" unless something has changed since the audio was released.

I'll keep that in mind when discussing Night Elves.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except she's "stupid aggressive" instead of "tactical aggressive", completely unable to see the obvious trap that Varian sees.
    Things are not so clear at the heat of the moment

Tyrande can charge in and be decimated by a trap
    Varian could wait and see, but then the Horde prepare strong defenses and now he has a tough nut to crack

Anything goes in battle
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Things are not so clear at the heat of the moment

Tyrande can charge in and be decimated by a trap
    Varian could wait and see, but then the Horde prepare strong defenses and now he has a tough nut to crack

Anything goes in battle
    Varian does wait it out, the whole time Tyrande is being completely impatient, poking and prodding him. I think this scenario reinforces the idea that Tyrande is no General.

Jesus she is like 4 feet taller than him.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varian does wait it outl.
    which is great and all since it works out (I think, idk how it turns out)
    Im just saying Varian saying wait and see can just as easily have been the wrong decision

Its easy to look back on history and laugh at people for making decisions that didnt work out too well
    But at the moment those decisions were made, things are not so clear

Varian does wait it out, the whole time Tyrande is being completely impatient, poking and prodding him. I think this scenario reinforces the idea that Tyrande is no General.
    Well; Tyrande ís a Night Elf... They're not exactly known for tact or patience...

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well; Tyrande ís a Night Elf... They're not exactly known for tact or patience...
    But they are known for having thousands of years of experience at guerrilla warfare in dense forest.

Deleted
    the king has to be the smartest too bad she has been dumbed down. Why not have a king who actually have use of his allies intelligence and tatics... nooo nooo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    Jesus she is like 4 feet taller than him.
    It's funny how much Avatar's Na'avi resembled the Night Elves, visually and culturally (minus the tails ofc!), and kinda ironic that Blizz is, now turning the NE more to the direction of that movie's Pandora natives (Tall, blue and impatient)...

After doing that scenario I wanted a dialogue option where I could tell the two of them 'Well you know...maybe if you did charge in you 2 would have done something in this entire scenario besides me doing all the work while while you 2 stood around doing nothing as I listened to Tyrande whine like a petulant teenager.'
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2012-11-09 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBandit View Post
    It's funny how much Avatar's Na'avi resembled the Night Elves, visually and culturally (minus the tails ofc!), and kinda ironic that Blizz is, now turning the NE more to the direction of that movie's Pandora natives (Tall, blue and impatient)...
    Really, night elves are inspired by the celtic cultures, while na'vi is more of a traditional almost african tribal culture. Besides, they are blue since Cameron's mother had a dream about a tall beautiful and blue woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBandit View Post
    No, Night Elves were always like that (long before Avatar came out). Night Elves have a larger size then humans. They are highly aggressive in battle. Impatient is new. At least for Tyrande as she was always the wise one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande: OMG< they're inside the temple, let's blow up the world!