Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Motherboards.org

Anyone else see this?

Pretty much Channelpro took MB.org from Elric.

So, What do you think of this?. And I would unsub from MB.org youtube channel since He was the heart of it and now he's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good he got fired, do you realize how much of an asshole he was to Synthaxx, Noteworthynerd and other forum posters for posting constructive critisism?

Never really liked the guy, but when he started resorting to personal insults I really started hating him.

Noteworthynerds' channel

Deltrus' channel

And that was only a few of them.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Elric isn't the only one that can post that, It could of been channelpro that posted that. He doesn't seem like the person that would say that.

It's still not right what Channelpro did to him.
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-11-09 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but Elric's the only one with poor grammar of the people behind motherboards.org

Either way, anyone that's posting from that channel, it's ELRIC's responsibility.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-11-09 at 06:02 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Unsubbed from motherboards.org... I will continue following Elric on techoftomorrow channel.
    Last edited by Moinaldo; 2012-11-09 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    No, but Elric's the only one with poor grammar of the people behind motherboards.org

Either way, anyone that's posting from that channel, it's ELRIC's responsibility.
    Not fully. From the sounds of it. Channelpro owns it. Not Elric.

Can someone post a Captain Obvious? I have no idea whats going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Not fully. From the sounds of it. Channelpro owns it. Not Elric.
    Why should a "publisher" post like that 5-6 months before he got fired?

I'm starting to think you're being a major fanboy here, disregarding any obvious reasons why he got fired.

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good he got fired, do you realize how much of an asshole he was to Synthaxx, Noteworthynerd and other forum posters for posting constructive critisism?

Never really liked the guy, but when he started resorting to personal insults I really started hating him.

Noteworthynerds' channel

Deltrus' channel

And that was only a few of them.
    That's awesome! Good for him.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Why does he have to swear so much to get his point across? Really doesnt make me want to even listen to his point of view from a business perspective.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's another, on Synthaxx's channel. I deleted the ones on my channel awhile ago.

Some of us notified his sponsors & Channel Pro some months ago, but I highly doubt it was us that made them fire him.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-11-09 at 07:08 AM.

Armory

I never spoke to him through comments or anything, but he does have tons of giveaways and interesting video's on his channel. I supported him by un-subbing from Motherboards.org.
    Playing since 2007.

Here's another, on Synthaxx's channel. I deleted the ones on my channel awhile ago.

Some of us notified his sponsors & Channel Pro some months ago, but I highly doubt it was us that made them fire him.
    It really seems like you have it out for him and you have a huge problem with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's still only one side of the story. He should have had a lawyer of some sort read over his contract in the first place before he signed it. Not saying what was done was in the contract, but stories like this are very one-sided
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    It really seems like you have it out for him and you have a huge problem with him.
    Ofcourse I have a huge problem with him, he insulted me AND my friends while there were no need to.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-11-09 at 07:31 AM.

Armory

Deleted
    Those channel posts alone make me think he won't be missed at all
    In regards to his use of language , swearing has a place in that.
    Just not in a normal discussion and someone disagrees with you. (kinda alike i shout the loudest, so i win kind of people)

Legitimate constructive criticism is raised of something he did (wasn't it that "ultimate gaming rig" with dual Xeons?) and he replies to multiple, independent people with posts like that. You just can't do that, that is totally unprofessional and would be enough to get you fired in any job where you have to deal with the public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Unsubbed from motherboards.org... I will continue following Elric on techoftomorrow channel.
    This.

was fun watching the subs from Motherboardsorg go down too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    This.

was fun watching the subs from Motherboardsorg go down too :P
    Seems like they're down 20k min sub already, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Linus have apparently been knowing this for awhile.

Last edited by inux94; 2012-11-09 at 10:34 AM.

Armory