Ask anything, i'll answer what i want

Reading Developer Meeting Notes:

Q: Is it possible to allow bandages (and other similar items) to stack at more than 20? Certainly a stack of 20 Engineer Anvils isn’t the same as 20 bandages?
    A: This is another example of the growing need to continue our internal discussions about how best to improve the inventory system as a whole. We’re still busy looking at ways to make things better all-around and the continued feedback has been helpful.

No Answer at all. Continue discussions but avoid answering the query. Gettin this feeling everytime i read developer posts. Anyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuaichankein View Post

Q: Is it possible to allow bandages (and other similar items) to stack at more than 20? Certainly a stack of 20 Engineer Anvils isn’t the same as 20 bandages?
    A: This is another example of the growing need to continue our internal discussions about how best to improve the inventory system as a whole. We’re still busy looking at ways to make things better all-around and the continued feedback has been helpful.

No Answer at all. Continue discussions but avoid answering the query. Gettin this feeling everytime i read developer posts. Anyone else?
    they cant answer "we dont do it" they need to answer like politicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuaichankein View Post

Thats the answer for more than 50% of everything.

Despite having no answer given the white knight fanbois still jump in and defend them saying the game is healthier than ever.

By simply not answering there is nothing anyone can do when blizzard spectacularly fails to meet basic expectations that companies with 1/10 of the player base (and therefore net assets) make. And plans/promises that end up falling through for some reason despite having millions upon millions and 9 months worth of time poured into development are never realized by the community because blizzard has never publicly released what they want to do. By having the appearance that everything is fine and the money and time is being well used prevents stock holders from panicking and bailing when they realize "holy shit, this company has spent more than triple on development and has double the time spent as their competitors but are still having their plans fail and never be implemented"
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-11-11 at 05:29 AM.

its not that hard to reply: "we think bandages stack number its exactly what we want" (40% of bag space). Actually Q&A's are not a feedback thing, but a disguised way of publishing news.

- Apologies for my english, btw!

I prefer that answer over the closed question answer.

Don't ask closed questions.