Prayer of Mending. Not affected by pvp power.

If you have not noticed POM is not affected by pvp power. However renew, flash heal, PW:S all are. Seems like a bug to me.

/discuss

Deleted
    "discuss"?

it's the first time I'm reading this. Do you have any data to support your claim? Can't check ingame right now.

Go in game and cast renew, flash heal or PW:S. The amount done will never be the same as the tool tip. It will be Heal=(tool tip)*(1+PVP Power)*(flat pvp healing nerf .85). However POM will do the exact amount shown in the tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    Go in game and cast renew, flash heal or PW:S. The amount done will never be the same as the tool tip. It will be Heal=(tool tip)*(1+PVP Power)*(flat pvp healing nerf .85). However POM will do the exact amount shown in the tool.
    The most accurate test would involve several zones: BG, World and Instance. Tooltip amounts are frequently wrong.

Deleted
    pvp power only works in BG/arenas so you can't test it unless you do it inside

I have tested it in battle grounds. It does exactly 5919+57.1% spell power per heal as the tool tip indicates. All of my other heals/sheild do a higher amount than the tool tip. @37% pvp I do 1.37*.85= 1.1645 or 16.5% more healing. POM is the only spell not affected.

Deleted
    Looking at the tooltip isn't helpful at all. Tooltips are client side only and frequently wrong.

I ran a few tests (around 10 for all spells/areas/pvppower) with 5783 (21.82%) PvP Power and 7299 (27.54%) PvP Power (by removing trinkets):
    - live servers (EU)
    - Disc specc
    - removed all buffs (including grace, proccs etc.)
    - no PoM glyph
    - Stockades (Dungeon) and Alterac Valley (Random Battleground)
    - tested Heal and renew to make sure PvP Power is working as intended
    - tested Prayer of Mending against players and PvE Mobs in Alterac and against mobs in Stockades
    - only looked at first PoM procc (no other players in range)

Conclusions
    - Numbers for Renew/Heal didn't change in the dungeon (same numbers @21.82 PvP Power and @27.54 PvP Power)
    - Numbers for Renew/Heal changed in Battleground depending on PvP Power

- Numbers for PoM didn't change. Always 18965-18966 in Dungeon/BG and at different levels of PvP power

So looks like highmoon7 found something. Thanks a lot!
    I'm a EU player, could someone post this in US bug report and/or priest class forums?