Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The Alliance aren't going to be liberating the city, otherwise there'd be nothing for horde players to do. I don't see it being a full on Alliance invasion, instead I'd expect some kind of infiltration mission.

More importantly, I don't think the Alliance would be wise to invade Orgrimmar and claim it when the full might of the Horde is facing inwards. There is going to be some kind of power vacuum within the Horde post-Garrosh, crushing the Alliance interlopers would suit some members just fine (Sylvannas, I'm looking at you). And if we're going by logic, why would the Alliance bother to hand back even half of the city? Why wouldn't Varian and Tyrande seize the opportunity to wipe out the settlement and many of its inhabitants? The only answer is that they couldn't manage that because, as I said, the entire might of the Horde will be facing inwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If the adventurers know that something might happen I am sure their racial leaders would end up finding out. Also in the 5.1 audiofiles Varian seems to be wising up and seeing that war witht he Horde is not the most imporant thing to him, his people are. If he wanted the best for his people he would not just start another war with the new new Horde when he just got rid of the new old one(this is getting confusing!). He is learning what Garrosh is doing and looking at himself and seeing that that how he is/will become if he does not change things.

Also at the person who said the horde and allaince can not work together for a long period of time(only for other threats) is wrong. The night elves and the taurens have been getting along in the Cenarion Circle for as long as wow has started and in Dalaran the mages were getting along to together(although they were in separate quarters).
    even the players lore wise are unaware of future events :/

just because we get limited foresight does not mean it will translate in game.

Deleted
    let them have ogrimmar. its fugly !

The alliance are going to leave a small army to watch over Orgrimmar??

pfft not happening. Pretty sure that the fact that its a joint siege with the Horde forces(not some rebels) comes with an agreement to get the fuck out of their city once Garrosh is dealt with.

This logic that it should be like Berlin is so flawed. It was occupied by outside forces that defeated the Germans. The Horde are the Germans in this scenario and they are not enemies of the Allies(alliance). They are working together to take back their city, from Hitler and his Nazi Zombies. No need to occupy the city. And the occupation was to prevent the Germans from rising again, but to also save them from the Russians. If the Alliance act like the Russians, and decide they need to occupy a city of Horde they outnumber them like crazy, they'll lose that army in a heart beat

10+ Year Old Account
    No it shouldn't end of story
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OATZYEA View Post
    let them have ogrimmar. its fugly !
    indeed so it really is