Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    how we can be world 1 when we playing 12 hours per weeks compared 100 hours+.we are 5/6 mogu heroic

Im sorry but all the people complaining about crowd control just don't know how to pvp....I mean....pvp is meant to challenge you, esp when it come to arenas....you have to learn and evolve as you play it and figure out ways to block/get out of all the ccs.

I do think that the 8 second cd on dispels is a bit much when you consider the speed at which debuffs are applied in MoP, it lacks a whole lot of balance right there. I don't think being able to just spam expensive dispels is the answer, a cd is needed there, but 8 seconds is just not a balanced time with respect to the rate of debuffs being applied in both pvp and pve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    how we can be world 1 when we playing 12 hours per weeks compared 100 hours+.we are 5/6 mogu heroic
    MSV was cleared weeks ago, this progress update is for Heart of Fear heroic.

"In no way will subscribers feel the need to make purchases from the Cartel Market in order to be competitive in the game."

Haha bullcrap. Less action bars, less crew skills, can't pvp/raid as much, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    "In no way will subscribers feel the need to make purchases from the Cartel Market in order to be competitive in the game."

Haha bullcrap. Less action bars, less crew skills, can't pvp/raid as much, ect.
    Those are restrictions to those that will be playing free. Subscribers(the ones still paying monthly) will not be restricted whatsoever.

wait wait wait...we can convert excess useless valor points(if you dont have rep) for even more useless justice points??! Man they sure are winners.

Deleted
    How many weeks ago was Heart of fear released?

FINALLY. I'll be going back to ToR I think now. WoW Sucks with CRZ added.

Quote Originally Posted by LichslayerX View Post
    FINALLY. I'll be going back to ToR I think now. WoW Sucks with CRZ added.
    Dude, the entire staff of WoW have to be on drugs and hanging out with Diablo 3 staff for weeks before smelling nearly as badly as present day Bioware.

"At September 30, 2012, the worldwide subscriber* base for World of Warcraft was more than 10 million, compared to a subscriber base of 9.1 million at June 30, 2012, and 10.3 million at September 30, 2011."
    Congratulations Blizzard, this is officially the dummest sentence I have read this year, very well done!

So...let me get this right, "its now more than 10 million, compared to more than 10 million"?! XD
    Also, 10 million subs? Really? I expected them to get some subs back from MoP, but this is WAY less than expected! Seems like most of the people who left during cataclysm stayed gone, which is really bad news for the game, especially if it loses another 2-3 million players during this expansion, although that is unlikely since they actually did a decent job this time around. Im guessing we will see wow hit 8.5 at worst this expansion.