Holy paladin healing

I am the healer for our 10 man raid group, i just wanted to know if there is something i can improve on.

My world of logs : Filtiarn
    worldoflogs.com/reports/zb7erildigbi6t7s/

well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tiarn/advanced can tell you at least two things that are wrong, sort that out

You're also changing Mastery into Haste, at your gear level thats going to severely hinder the amount of healing you'll be able to do in the longer fights, and it explains why Light's Hammer is one of your highest healing moves on some fights

Main things I can see from the logs, you're not using Eternal Flame to its fullest effect, although its a pretty annoying fight to do that on so I don't blame you for that one. You're not getting the most out of Divine Plea though, along with not getting the most out of Glyph of Divinity (although again, I can understand that with this fight wanting you to respec) and those two combined with your lack of spirit are easily going to give you problems on that fight.

Biggest recommendations I can give are stop slacking, the little things you're missing make a huge difference when you're talking about 8+ minute fights, gem and enchant things properly, get blue gems not those crappy green ones, improve your mana conservation and cooldown usage, get rid of that terrible Avenging Wrath glyph for something thats at least minorly useful (Protector of the Innocent is a lot of healing as EF spec) and change your priority to Spirit>Mastery>Haste.

All those things will significantly increase your healing output, along with little things like using less Flash of lights (you're using quite a lot of haste anyway, you shouldn't need an even faster heal) and with your improved mana using more Holy Radiances during the heavy AoE sections of that fight

Looking further though, I can't say your raid is perfect:
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/zb7er...t7s/details/5/ - Savage Defence up time for the entire raid: 0.8%, most druids are more than double that
    Last edited by Xs; 2012-11-09 at 08:29 AM.

The glyph of avenging wrath was just a test, i know its completely useless in most cases. For the missing enchants, i didn't even know shoulder chants existed this xpac :P (I feel stupid). The healing uptime i have is very limited due to the druid i have healing, she's amazing but whenever i try to throw a heal the person is already topped off. As for the gems no excuse, i am pretty poor but i can afford these things.

Regardless thank you for the feedback and i'll be following your advice ^_^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at your gems, I would say to put Sparkling in your Blue sockets and Purified in your reds. Putting Purified in Blue sockets is costing you spirit at your gear level.

While this may seem to counter what I said above, I don't think you should be using a Spirit Flask. By using a Spirit Flask you only gain enough combat regen to equate to 1 extra Holy Radiance every 3 minutes (Or any equal amount of mana usage). So over your longest attempts here (9 minutes) your flask would net you 3 Holy Radiances. If you were to use an Int flask on the other hand, every single one of your spells would have an extra 7% spell power.

For that specific fight, I would personally advise you to run SS so that you can use LoD for the Burst damage present throughout the fight. Its not necessary, but I found it to work better for me than EF on that fight. You also need to make sure that you're using your Holy Avenger better. On both of your longest attempts (each over 9 minutes) you only used HA once. Your other cooldowns seem to be used better, but you need to pick it up with this one.

I upgraded to that trinket literally yesterday after raid but from now on i was going to swap to int flasks ;3. I was debating on whether or not to use ss for that fight but who would i put it on, myself?

What i do in that fight normally is bubble the second bubble put hop on two people then hand of sacrifice on two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumex View Post
    I upgraded to that trinket literally yesterday after raid but from now on i was going to swap to int flasks ;3. I was debating on whether or not to use ss for that fight but who would i put it on, myself?

What i do in that fight normally is bubble the second bubble put hop on two people then hand of sacrifice on two people.
    It depends, on the bubble phase I'd put it on the class with no immunity effects (and the one that isn't gonna get boped) otherwise you might as well put it on the tank

I know this does not pertain to paladin but is there anything i can tell the raid to improve on?