Deleted

MW - highest hps "rotation" (10man)?

Hello everyone again,

I have a question regarding Mistweaver healing. Currently we are struggling a bit on Shek'zeer phase 3 and this leads me to this - what is the highest AoE hps "rotation" (or healing style, if you want) for mistweaver in 10man? I am using the standard "keep ReM on whole raid, jab for chi, spam Uplift" style which brought me to top 200 parses on 10man Garalon, but it doesn't seem to be enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    This might seem obvious, but did you think of using a Agi 2H to avoid the low damage of intellect weapons ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    This might seem obvious, but did you think of using a Agi 2H to avoid the low damage of intellect weapons ?
    I don't think this is a good idea - the huge loss of intellect/spellpower isn't worth it at all...

Aside from the random poster that seems to have wandered into the wrong thread, RM/Uplift using Jab for Chi is NOT a super-hps rotation for a stacked up raid, which you should be in phase 3. If you're trying to put out the most healing you possibly can on a group with 6 or more people in melee range, SCK/Chi Burst is the way to go. There's no reason to ever Jab for Chi when your group is in SCK range. My group had 3 monk healers spamming SCK and Chi Burst, and I ended up dying halfway through the phase and the other two kept the whole group up just fine.

Remember, Chi Burst > Uplift if Uplift isn't hitting 10 targets, which it won't be aside from TBT or the one second after applying a new RM. SCK > Jab if you actually need the healing from SCK.

Deleted
    I see...Yes,we are stacking behind the boss, so it is 7-8 people stacked all the time..so i guess standing a yard behind them and spamming SCK>Chi Burst to tank would be better here. Only concern I have is that SCK itself isn't healing too much and generates Chi at a lot slower rate than Jab. Also, would you recommend keeping ReM up at as many people as possible?

Deleted
    I'm going to be trying the SCK/Jab -> Chi Burst on Force and Verve's next time we raid. At the moment I am casting Jab -> Jab -> Uplift and it isn't providing what we need so I am going to change it to SCK -> Jab -> Chi Burst . I might chuck in my Chi Brew for 2 free Chi Bursts in case of emergency.

For Elegon though all I did was Jab -> Jab -> Uplift, stay on 3 chi if no one needed healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Yrael, I read the title wrong and thought you wanted a rotation to provide highest Dps while healing. My bad.

About ReM being kept up as much as possible my guess would be yes as it still provides you Chi for the CBurst. You might consider glyph Uplift. Eventhough it's a huge mana loss, as long as you use Chi Burst to aoe heal the uplift could be just a bonus if the raid need extra healing. (I usually don't use this glyph except for fights where mana isn't an issue -Garaj'al- but I guess that in this case it might be handy.)