Deleted

mogushan vault/heart of fear, dragon soul difficuilty?

Seems like those are in dragon soul difficuilty , one hard boss in heart of fear, rest is just falling down within 3 attempts

Deleted
    thats seems like a statement not a question, what you want to discuss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Seems like those are in dragon soul difficuilty , one hard boss in heart of fear, rest is just falling down within 3 attempts
    Howmany bosses did you down then?

MSV and HoF are much harder, I remember breezing through pretty much all of DS normal, you didn't even have to worry about enrage timers, now the enrage timers are much more tight(at least in HoF)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    MSV and HoF are much harder, I remember breezing through pretty much all of DS normal, you didn't even have to worry about enrage timers, now the enrage timers are much more tight(at least in HoF)
    I agree completely. First night in DS we downed the first four bosses and the second two the next night leaving just spine and madness for the second week (which spine went down and then Madness on an extra third raid that week). So far we're 6 weeks in and still only 4/6 on 25 man. Elegon has been a block for us right now.

Deleted
    People need to get off their high horses and deal with nostalgia finally. Times of bosses living for 4 or more resets are long gone, top end guilds will burn through the content in no time regardless of it's difficulty. To be honest I don't care bout world firsts at all, because I'm not raiding with them and their "easy" raid boss downed in 3 attempts (like paragon GM said: not sure if normal or heroic) is major cockblock to my guild group. Encounters proven to be formidable challenge for average guilds, most are stuck at Elegon normal, some better guilds cleared normal MSV and couple of bosses in HOF (like me), even better guilds killed couple of heroic bosses in MSV and 3 or more in HOF normal. This ain't DS where pretty much any raiding group could clear 8/8 HC without problems, ignoring half of the mechanics. Heck, we're speaking of NORMAL difficulty raids now, compare that to normal DS. Normal DS was easily 8-9 manned at 10% nerf and could be even 5 manned at 30%+ nerf. That was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    People need to get off their high horses and deal with nostalgia finally. Times of bosses living for 4 or more resets are long gone, top end guilds will burn through the content in no time regardless of it's difficulty. To be honest I don't care bout world firsts at all, because I'm not raiding with them and their "easy" raid boss downed in 3 attempts (like paragon GM said: not sure if normal or heroic) is major cockblock to my guild group. Encounters proven to be formidable challenge for average guilds, most are stuck at Elegon normal, some better guilds cleared normal MSV and couple of bosses in HOF (like me), even better guilds killed couple of heroic bosses in MSV and 3 or more in HOF normal. This ain't DS where pretty much any raiding group could clear 8/8 HC without problems, ignoring half of the mechanics. Heck, we're speaking of NORMAL difficulty raids now, compare that to normal DS. Normal DS was easily 8-9 manned at 10% nerf and could be even 5 manned at 30%+ nerf. That was ridiculous.
    Well, 2nd boss is pretty much same as Normal, but with more health and damage. Only 1 difference in it, that is that the boss will cast an ability that will attempt to suck in players(They have to walk away to counter this).