[Idea] Wild NPC trainer pet battles

I got a suggestion with Pet battling.

Many battle pets are wandering in areas where are humanoid enemies are as well. What if you attack a battle pet close to an humanoid enemy and a humanoid decides to join the battle as opponent, he/she uses the pet you wanted to battle, which can be catched or not (chance based), but adds 1 or 2 own pets to strengthen him-/herself in the pet battle.

Some facts for this:

1. It will only happen if you are starting a pet battle, not regular battle.
    2. You have a 25% chance to have this trainer battle if you attack a critter close to a humanoid enemy.
    3. Any extra humanoid close to the critter adds up 5% on chance of getting this pet battle.
    4. If you aggro a humanoid(s) when you start a pet battle, you have 100% chance of getting a pet battle with that humanoid or one of 'm.
    5. You will always battle 1 humanoid. No matter how much humanoids are close when battle starts.
    6. It doesn't matter which level your pets are. You started the battle, so you get a battle.
    7. It rewards randomly what the humanoid normally drop if you win the battle.
    8. Pets are dead/fainted and no other thing happens when you lose the battle.

What do you think of this idea?

Deleted
    Full on Pokemon then??

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess the concept would be ok. but the list you created kinda stirs some emotions of dislike for me. not gonna go pointing everything out, just that i enjoy what we have, maybe with some tweaks your idea might be a nice addition, but it definitely needs some tweaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

That would be a ripoff of pokemon. I dislike the idea only because people will start yelling: POPANDAS, HAHAHAH...

Additionally, I am a pokemon fan, so... meh.