Deleted

Ulduar 10m solo.

heey guys!

I want to get the ulduar 10m set ( since i want the shado pan helmlet with a set.)

since i only need the tier pieces , can most of the bosses be solod now by a hunter? or does it still require a group ? long time since i have bin there

thanks in advance

i'm sure there is lots of threads already asking that, you could go look there.

You could also go and try it instead of just asking.

But ill anwser anyways, yes you can solo all the bosses (perhaps with the exception of algalon and thorim, not sure on that)
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    heey guys!

I want to get the ulduar 10m set ( since i want the shado pan helmlet with a set.)

since i only need the tier pieces , can most of the bosses be solod now by a hunter? or does it still require a group ? long time since i have bin there

thanks in advance
    Don't know if it will help you but i soloed everything besides MM/Yogg/Alg and the thunder guy in there on my prot pally. so as long as you can keep yourself alive and your pet keeps argo u should be fine.

Edit:I got close on MM but phase 4 is a pain i got all 3 body parts to 3% but got killed due to having to heal less and dps more
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i'm soloing ulduar 10 myself every week for the black scourgestalker set myself so yes, easyly the hardest boss is the first :P damn long time to clear all that trash solo, too

on hodir, you need to be fast to get your pet to destroy the ice when you get frozen

edit is, the bosses needed for the set, as i understand you want too haven't bothered with the rest, except iron council, soloed: I choose you, Stealbreaker! ach

i think all bosses without resetting problems will be doable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    i'm sure there is lots of threads already asking that, you could go look there.

You could also go and try it instead of just asking.

But ill anwser anyways, yes you can solo all the bosses (perhaps with the exception of algalon and thorim, not sure on that)
    Wow how generous of you sir.

On topic: Yes, you can solo most of the ulduar 10. But I'd suggest you find a friend and do 25 because most of the tier gear looks much better on 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post

On topic: Yes, you can solo most of the ulduar 10. But I'd suggest you find a friend and do 25 because most of the tier gear looks much better on 25 man.
    i find the hunter "set" from 10 man to look much cooler especialy with the wolfslayer sniper rifle from karazhan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    i find the hunter "set" from 10 man to look much cooler especialy with the wolfslayer sniper rifle from karazhan
    Alright, just pointing out there's a big difference. To be honest I don't really remember what the hunter set looked like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post

jeh but the helmlet is red , and the 10m set to

thanks for the quick reply guys! and i will probarly do it 2man with a friend , but gonna try solo first

Ulduar10 was soloable at lvl 85 as a hunter, so it will be really easy now.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

10+ Year Old Account
    Been soloing it on my death knight, paladin, druid, hunter, and warlock. It's easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been able to solo it all except Thorim. For some reason, and it's been lately, he resets when phase 3 starts for me. He jumps down, does his RP just before combat, but he disappears instead.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    I've been able to solo it all except Thorim. For some reason, and it's been lately, he resets when phase 3 starts for me. He jumps down, does his RP just before combat, but he disappears instead.
    It's because you caused him to jump down before Sif appeared

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    It's because you caused him to jump down before Sif appeared
    Ah, and you know what? Looking back I've noticed she wasn't there. I'll be more patient this time :>
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

We're talking about 10 man here right? Anyway seeing as I was able to solo everything but Algalon and yogg (didn't even bother, might be possible I don't know) as an Enhancement shaman with less than full 463 gear, a hunter should have no problem for obvious reasons. Can't really think of any mechanics that would fuck up due to pet (ala kael'thas) either. Just make sure you're using appropriate pets, talents and glyphs.

And as a footnote, there was a hunter who soloed Algalon back in cata, so yeah go figure...

I was able to solo it all last week. Only hard fight was thorim due to the mechanic but was able to do it after a few tries.