• yes

1 7.14%
  • no

8 57.14%
  • Really not bothered either way

5 35.71%
    Deleted

Arenas in rift Yes or No

I was reading through a discussion, on the implementation of arenas into RIFT, and decided that i would put it to a simple yes ore no poll, you may give your opinions as to why you answered yes or no. here is the link to the original forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-PvP-amp-Rift

Deleted
    really dont care

Deleted
    I'm not to bothered, but you can always make a DIY Arena with the new Dimensions tool for absolutely epic 1v1 Battles ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I'm not to bothered, but you can always make a DIY Arena with the new Dimensions tool for absolutely epic 1v1 Battles ^^
    I reckon a feature where you could turn your dimension into a warfront would be cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift development shouldn't be wasted on PVP. PVPers have voiced it loud and clear that a gear progress PvP system is flawed. I still stick to my guns that you can't effectively balance a MMORPG unless every class is homogenized to the point where classes loose their uniqueness.

Efforts should be continued on the PVE end of the game where the huge majority of the players play Rift. PvP in Rift shouldn't go away but it shouldn't be a focal part of the game it's kinda of something done for fun on the side. Just my opinion of course. Arenas Meh.

We've already got a thread discussing competitive PvP (including the potential for arena's) in Rift. Closing this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-PvP-amp-Rift/