Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    The mats are still somewhat expensive to gather, due to the "rare" nature of disenchanted epics. They cost a fuck-ton on my server as well.
    Farm the rare spawns in Jade Forest and Krasarang Wilds, DE their epics, get Sha Crystals, DE their blues, craft Sha Crystals.

Edit: see: http://puu.sh/1uyZd

Deleted
    Didn't see anyone post about this but does Dancing Steel stack with itself or would one be wasted if both proc at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing increased uptimes as opposed to having double procs up. Went from ~84% average to 96%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin View Post
    I'm seeing increased uptimes as opposed to having double procs up. Went from ~84% average to 96%.
    Can anyone else confirm this with the new RPPM system?
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this with the new RPPM system?
    I don't have "proof" but just hit something. If you have double DS you will just constantly refresh your buff, so yeah the uptime is going to be higher now. It definitely wasn't giving me a second buff last night though so a bit higher uptime versus 2 buffs... pretty sure thats a nerf. Wondering if windsong on OH might actually be better...

Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin View Post
    Mine has said its been higher as well, however before i seemed to have roughly a 70% uptime on EACH of them (2), now its more of an 85% uptime on 1. this is a huge huge decrease

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    Mine has said its been higher as well, however before i seemed to have roughly a 70% uptime on EACH of them (2), now its more of an 85% uptime on 1. this is a huge huge decrease
    This is exactly how I feel. I wish we could get some clarification.

Deleted
    Also why does the enchant not show on dagger of sever stars...
    Last edited by mmoc32942df535; 2012-11-29 at 09:10 PM.

OK. Not sure if its a bug or what. But Dancing Steel can have 2 procs at the same time again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako View Post
    OK. Not sure if its a bug or what. But Dancing Steel can have 2 procs at the same time again now.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2840?page=2#28
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Good news, everyone!

As I mentioned, we've been investigating the possibility of altering the Real PPM system to allow double procs. It hadn't been done previously due to technical challenges, but we found a solution much faster than expected, and we're currently working on a hotfix to allow Real PPM enchantments to proc separately per weapon.

Yes, this means that if everything goes smoothly, you'll soon be able to have two simultaneous Dancing Steel procs, or (very rarely) six simultaneous Windsong procs.
    Its intended

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2840?page=2#28
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Good news, everyone!

As I mentioned, we've been investigating the possibility of altering the Real PPM system to allow double procs. It hadn't been done previously due to technical challenges, but we found a solution much faster than expected, and we're currently working on a hotfix to allow Real PPM enchantments to proc separately per weapon.

Yes, this means that if everything goes smoothly, you'll soon be able to have two simultaneous Dancing Steel procs, or (very rarely) six simultaneous Windsong procs.
    I can confirm with my Fury Warrior that this hotfix has already been applied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    The mats are still somewhat expensive to gather, due to the "rare" nature of disenchanted epics. They cost a fuck-ton on my server as well.
    the best weapon enchants always have costed a fuckton compared to other enchants.
    What irks me most however is the fact that I need double the amount of crystals as a caster or a 2h wielder.
    Why they haven't made 2 different enchants for 1H and 2H is beyond me (like 1H enchant that costs half the mats of a 2H enchant), but dual wielders always get and got shafted in that department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Why they haven't made 2 different enchants for 1H and 2H is beyond me (like 1H enchant that costs half the mats of a 2H enchant), but dual wielders always get and got shafted in that department.
    When you´re DW, you have chance to proc twice (or more - depends on what enchant you have) or have much higher uptime than 2H or caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohadkar View Post
    When you´re DW, you have chance to proc twice (or more - depends on what enchant you have) or have much higher uptime than 2H or caster.
    Classes are balanced(lol) as a whole.

If rogues have a one-hand chant that costs 50,000 gold and increases damage by 100%, while warriors only have a 2 chant that gives 1% damage and costs 5 gold, you can expect their damage output to be equal, regardless of the rogue being (edit: screwed) goldwise.

Please avoid racial/ethnic-origin negative words.
    -Mugajak
    Last edited by Kael; 2012-11-30 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    the best weapon enchants always have costed a fuckton compared to other enchants.
    What irks me most however is the fact that I need double the amount of crystals as a caster or a 2h wielder.
    That would screw 2H fury warriors.

Blizzard balances classes around the damage they do with the enchants in pve. For instance, Blizzard doesn't balance frost DK dual wield around the assumption that the DK will be using one Fallen Crusader and that's it- they assume the mainhand will have cinderwhatever. Rogue target dps is designed around two dancing steel, and arms warrior target dps around one dancing steel.

It would be nice if it wasn't twice the cost to enchant a rogue, however.

What I have always found most frustrating is the weapon chain thing!

Last night during raid, presumably via Hotfix, Dancing Steel was stacking again. However, today it seems it is back to refreshing duration again. I've been beating on a dummy for 45 min and have yet to see a stacking proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposed to be stacking.
    They're not stacking.

Edit: Must have been a glitch, they're now stacking in both of my specs. Where before they were simply refreshing.
    Last edited by Vinho; 2012-12-01 at 06:07 PM.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    Supposed to be stacking.
    They're not stacking.

Edit: Must have been a glitch, they're now stacking in both of my specs. Where before they were simply refreshing.
    No it wasn't a glitch. They made it refresh instead on purpose because they initially didn't know an easy way for the Real PPM to track 2 of the same procs due to how it works. Blue post said a day or so ago that they did manage to find an easy way, and that ended up being hot fixed in for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    My issue came from no proc stacking, even after the hotfix.

I closed my game client and then re-opened, as soon as I logged on I respecced to Mut from Combat, hit the dummy again and all of a sudden the procs began stacking again.