View Poll Results: Do you feel MoP is getting Repetitive / Stale?

Voters
123. This poll is closed
  • Yes

39 31.71%
  • No

84 68.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielm7 View Post
    If you are really that bored already then try something different. Play a different character, or... gasp... try something other than WoW? There are lots of games out there, maybe you just need a break.
    Pretty much yeah.

TC: If you gorge yourself on the game you're going to burn out on it. This is true of any game, not just WoW. Pace yourself.

This is essentially why I decided not to renew or buy the xpac. Not worth the money/time sink that WoW has been for so long. WoW's monthly fees just suck up way too many people's money for what they get out of it. My money is far better spent somewhere else now. If you feel it's worth it to spend 15 bucks a month to be made to sit in front of your computer for hours every day, (even just 2 hours a night adds up to 2 1/2 DAYS a month) don't complain when you find yourself suffering from back pain, eroded discs in your spine, and other health issues from prolonged sitting. Seriously, look it up. Might open your eyes to something you think is "harmless". The more you know...
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You had me fooled for a minute because you changed your avatar, but the name is ofc always the same. C'mon man, you have been complaining about how shit WoW is for days. weeks, months, years. What is the point? Just find a different game already and let it go.
    Ohhh..thanks for pointing that out.

It's Jaylock.

...Yeah that's just self explanatory for this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Dude, just because you feel this way, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. If it's boring, then just quit. Plenty of other gaming options out there. It's still fun for myself & apparently many others. This is an expansion pack, as such it's just going to expand on the current content and the game many have already been playing for years. Instead of complaining or seeking validation to your feelings, why not just quit or maybe take a break & decide to return at a later date in the event you choose to do so. Many people have quit & are happier for it as many have chosen to keep playing and are just as happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I log on and do my dailies, queue for the two heroics I still need gear from...when that's done if it's not a raid night or I've already done my LFRs for the week, I either work on leveling fishing or archaeology or log on my alt.

I haven't even had a chance to look at things like pet battles yet, haven't pvp'd yet, still have a ton more characters to level and need to get a bunch of transmog gear from old raids since my main is a new character.

I feel like I've got plenty to keep me busy.

My pattern is like:

1) Log in

2) Empty my mail box

3) Pick up the August Celestial daily to see which one it is today

4) Either go to Klaxxi or August, depending which one is closest

5) Complete all Tillers and Anglers dailys

6) Do LFD or LFR

7) I'm... free?

Hasn't this guy made countless threads on how MoP sucks?

Why are you still playing?

Why is Jaylock even allowed to post on this forum anymore? We get it, he hates WoW, but he won't let it go already. He's just a stupid troll.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-09 at 04:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing right now that's boring me is not getting a sandstorm in Tanaris so I can catch my freaking Silithid Hatchling. I've been sitting there over 33 in-game hours now over the past week and nothing.

Beyond that, I'm still having fun.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I'm still having fun though I've always been one to do dailies randomly and not one of those who think they are 'forced' on you or some other nonsense. Sometimes I log on and will do a couple quests at 90 and go "meh, I think I'll do something else" then log on an alt and maybe do some pvp or get some skill ups on a profession. Or I'll log on the toon that I mainly do achievements with and try to get one done. There's tons of stuff to do so if you're bored with the game you're either not trying hard enough or just bored with WoW in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    "I do something too much, it isn't fun anymore."

No wayyy.

It's Jaylock. While he does come up with good points now and then most of his posts are the same tired argument over and over. The sad thing is instead of quitting wow and moving on he keeps on playing.

OT - Quit for a while if it is boring. No one will think less of you, heck we might start respecting you more.

Kind of agree, a couple of weeks ago i was defending wow... but then all of a sudden i dont need Rep anymore.... i dont need to run daily heroics anymore ( vp cap from raid).... i only need to do enough dailies for 90 tokens a week..... ive done lfr.... =/

10+ Year Old Account
    listen dude, this thread is not nice; plz ban urself

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-09 at 04:53 PM.

If you say mantid who mogu who and such it just shows you aren't even bothering to be interested in the lore behind it rather than saying it is boring, quit if you dislike stuff.

Deleted
    How about getting a life outside of WoW?
    WoW is a game, you are meant to play games when you feel its fun to play a game - like a break from real life.
    You live in WoW and use real life as a break from WoW - thats your problem. You do it all wrong.

Deleted
    Another "Jaylock" thread.
    Soon u will be famous like Leroy Jenkins when people want to describe some stupid move.
    Sincerely i dont know how u are allowed to keep doing this over and over again.
    If MMO-Champion despite all its popularity still has some negative stuff its due to people like u.

You suffer from the now well-known "Ex-GirlFriend" syndrome.

You have a new girlfriend but u cant stop thinking and talk bad shit about your ex ( wow ). You stalk and stalk and u cant help knowing what your ex is up to.
    You bad mouth her to everyone and want them to believe it was all her fault for what happened ...
    In the end u still love your Ex maybe even more then your current one.

Give it a rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You had me fooled for a minute because you changed your avatar, but the name is ofc always the same. C'mon man, you have been complaining about how shit WoW is for days. weeks, months, years. What is the point? Just find a different game already and let it go.
    Im not complaining about "how shit WoW is." You must have missed the part where i think its a good game, its just getting stale. Why take offense to my feeling that its getting stale?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Jaylock already quit?

Jaylock - find a new hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Ohhh..thanks for pointing that out.

It's Jaylock.

...Yeah that's just self explanatory for this thread.
    Almost fooled me as well. Didn't catch it till people quoted him and saw the name.

Nothing new here though, same old Jaylock posting new interesting stuff about how he hates the game yet refuses to move from his monitor.

OT: Nope. I do dailies when I feel like. Levels alts and work on other aspects of the game. Loving the raids at the moment. They provide a good challenge for a casual raider like myself. Then, when I get bored, I do something else. Halo 4, go out with friends, do lawn work, anything else in the world besides create threads about WoW. You know, like any normal human being would.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot to do in MoP, but you're right. It's the repetitiveness of it all that is getting old. I haven't logged into any of my alts except to feed them mats for crafting skill-ups. The amount of dailies I have to do every day is sapping the life out of me. I cannot log in and not do my dailies; then I feel like a failure. But, once I do all my dailies on my main, I'm ready to be done with WoW for several hours.

The money is nice. I earn like 2,000g a day just screwing around. Thank heavens I'm not a completionist though, I'd go crazy.