Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I thought lurking was not posting. 0.0
    Well yeah it kinda is and on D1 especially, but later on you can just have this guy that talks a lot but doesn't really say anything. They aren't bringing anything to the game so they are essentially "lurking".
    Also, nerf singed pl0x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Well yeah it kinda is and on D1 especially, but later on you can just have this guy that talks a lot but doesn't really say anything. They aren't bringing anything to the game so they are essentially "lurking".
    Also, nerf singed pl0x
    Oh, so basically everyone on Day One?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys need to learn the definition of lurking. I haven't posted a bunch, but it damn sure isn't lurking. It's day one! Do you want me to post a bunch of garbage fluff that you'll have to wade through later on when trying to come up with actual theories?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Okay just checked who our current biggest lurkers are, it's to early to vote for one yet especially since it's a THREE WAY TIE! but the ones to keep an eye on, especially if they don't raise it after seeing me type this: Dwarf lover, Krayzy and rolo

Two of you post more and 1 of you mysteriously forget about the game so we have a lynch target.

And I double checked and everyone has posted, so there's no one hiding by not posting at all xD
    I had a bowling tournament today. Even if I wasn't bowling I doubt I would have posted more than once today anyways. It's just fluff. Screw fluff.

Oh and as I said above. This "flawed townie" is stupid and only harms the town with how it is setup. If you guys need someone to bandwagon on then bandwagon on me. I am a townie and I may be flawed. If it comes down to a lynch not happening then kill me off (I'll even vote for myself). It's better than getting two town members (especially since they could be power roles) killed at night.

If the flawed targets were RNG'd between all members (what the hell kind of logic is it that a flawed townie would be able to tell who is or isn't mafia while in his bloodthirsty state???) then I probably would play this differently. With it being the way it is....screw it.

........ i was just being ironical...
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm still new and I didn't read the last game of Mafia you guys had, so I just went off of what everyone else was doing and saying. >.>

Something.

Deleted
    Kray, I agree with you. If the flawed thing is applied or happens it should be RNG and it should also affect the scum, it's stupid if the VT only kills another VT and no scum, the game is stupid that way. I didn't get that part well, so for now, I won't QQ about it.

Sorry, I'm still new and I didn't read the last game of Mafia you guys had, so I just went off of what everyone else was doing and saying. >.>
    It's just fine, don't worry about, just keep doing what you think is right, remember we need to kill the scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    My "anger" wasn't directed at anyone in particular. I've just had a real shitty last couple days and everything is rubbing me wrong.

I do hate that this new flawed role was put into the game without being fully talked about prior to the game. I know it was discussed some but this twist to it was just ignored. It annoys me because I don't want to be part of a game that is ruined for dumb reasons (we've had other games ruined in the past and it's annoying).

I'm going to go back to kicking small woodland creatures and take my ranting off of here.

10+ Year Old Account
    KRAYZY!!!!! How ya doin?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    KRAYZY!!!!! How ya doin?
    I'm alive and kickin. Bowled like absolute crap today though.

How is my favorite Texan beagle doin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well now that Krazy is here:

Unvote

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm alive and kickin. Bowled like absolute crap today though.

How is my favorite Texan beagle doin?
    damn skippy! lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that rolo and Dwarf have posted, our last remaining lurker is Krayzy, so until further notice:

Vote Krayzy

Oh, well now that Krazy is here:

Unvote

That's how I feel at the moment.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much Fire. That was sort of what I was thinking as well, now we don't have a person we can lynch with no guilt.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the flawed role is sort of well...flawed. I mean, it makes being a VT sort of more interesting, which is good, but it is too random.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Yeah, the flawed role is sort of well...flawed. I mean, it makes being a VT sort of more interesting, which is good, but it is too random.
    If the Flawed VTs hit anyone and everyone, it would be possible for every day to be a No-Lynch and the VTs to secure the game by randomly NKing Town threats (especially with only 5 anti-Town targets). Hence, Flawed VTs only hit VTs/Town-aligned players (I forget which).

Seems unfair, but if the Mafia suddenly go from 4 to 2 in a night by Flawed VTs then that's far more unfair.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    FLAWED 2012!

That's what's up.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If the Flawed VTs hit anyone and everyone, it would be possible for every day to be a No-Lynch and the VTs to secure the game by randomly NKing Town threats (especially with only 5 anti-Town targets). Hence, Flawed VTs only hit VTs/Town-aligned players (I forget which).

Seems unfair, but if the Mafia suddenly go from 4 to 2 in a night by Flawed VTs then that's far more unfair.
    With the way it is the town pretty much have to jump on bandwagons or they'll lose the game. The mafia can pretty much play like they are puppet masters because of the fear a no-lynch has attached to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, lets not no-lynch. And VTs, get your act together!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit suspicious of anyone complaining about flawed townies really...it seems like something you'd do to "make your self look more town" because everything people are saying is kind of obvious, and been said before so it really doesn't need repeated unless you want to make sure people know you're someone saying it and therefore MUST be a townie, right?

FoS: Krayzy
    Anti-FoS: Fire for actually making sense.
    FoS: Anyone else who made a complain about them casually. I know some people did it but don't want to go back and check.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 12:31 PM ----------

Vote: Kisuro

New biggest lurker, 4 posts with his last one being almost 24hours ago.

If flawed VTs could hit scum town still wouldn't want a no lynch because statistically they will be the ones hit at night regardless. Being GUARANTEED to hit town is quite another thing.