Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can a flawed VT kill another flawed VT, or are they safe from each other?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Vote: Kisuro

New biggest lurker, 4 posts with his last one being almost 24hours ago.
    12 hour day shift shift (hate 'em, I prefer night shifts, getting up at 5am is killing me), visiting the parents and then blessed sleep.
    To be fair, I was a little bit surprised I wasn't lynched yet I guess I have other lurkers to thank for that. Also Silkku for them spoilers and Majad, acting all random and weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Majad always acts random and weird.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in the rules says they can't so I assume it's possible, just rng thing.

@Lysah the same can be said for random forced lynches. Like the one on Kisuro. If it targeted anyone it would just be like 2x /roll lynches except we have no control over it. It'd still be bad to happen but not so bad that some people might still no lynch just through hesitance.

This way, we have to lynch. It's as simple as that.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 01:00 PM ----------

Okay Kisuro arrived, with reason. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't actually just to give us a target!

Oh well, my next option.
    Unvote vote Krayzy.

You volunteered and the whole complaining about flawed townies thing seems both annoying and possibly forced.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-11 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    To be fair, Majad always acts random and weird.
    Ok, yeah, that's true.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 06:11 AM ----------

And I agree with Ana about the flawed townies. Yeah, they are random, but so what? Voting on the first day is pretty much random anyway, and this way at least we are encouraged to reach at least some consensus as who to lynch, otherwise we hand ourselves over to the cruel gods of RNG.
    The one flaw I see with this (not a mechanical flaw, a gameplay one) is that now even noob scum will not press for no-lynches on the first few days, making them more difficult to spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't see how overpowered the flawed VT becomes FOR the scum as each and every day passes then I don't know what to say.

They're trying to stop the game from being a boring ass lurkfest.

11 pages on day one so far and it's only half over with, I'd say it's a raging success so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    If you can't see how overpowered the flawed VT becomes FOR the scum as each and every day passes then I don't know what to say.
    I really can't. It's an extra incentive for the town to make up their goddamned minds. If we play our cards right (meaning we actually play them, instead of stalling) the flaw never comes into play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to bed now. If I'm not mistaken this day ends in 11 1/2 hours (I think?). I'll be asleep when that happens.

I have no clue what the current vote count is (mods?). I think my vote is still on Silkku (for no real reason). There is no bandwagon to jump on and if one does start it will be while I'm sleep so you guys go ahead and figure this out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    I really can't. It's an extra incentive for the town to make up their goddamned minds. If we play our cards right (meaning we actually play them, instead of stalling) the flaw never comes into play.
    That's exactly how I see it. If we do no lynch then we'll get screwed over by them but if we lynch, even a random lynch, it's exactly the same as if we had 1 flawed townie but he could kill anyone, not just townies.

Only difference is this way we have a voting record to go on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 03:32 PM ----------

Anyway lack of activity, and ~11hours to deadline or something so lynch Krayzy. He's admitted his role is townie therefore he may be a flawed townie or a lying scum, plus he volunteered for this.
    And I find his constant complaints about the flawed townies, a system designed mainly to give this game some activity (which as Lysah said, is a huge success so far) a good camouflage for a scum to look town.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-11 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm going to follow Ana's logic here, since we have to lynch someone anyways.

Vote Krayzy

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's exactly how I see it. If we do no lynch then we'll get screwed over by them but if we lynch, even a random lynch, it's exactly the same as if we had 1 flawed townie but he could kill anyone, not just townies.

Only difference is this way we have a voting record to go on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 03:32 PM ----------

Anyway lack of activity, and ~11hours to deadline or something so lynch Krayzy. He's admitted his role is townie therefore he may be a flawed townie or a lying scum, plus he volunteered for this.
    And I find his constant complaints about the flawed townies, a system designed mainly to give this game some activity (which as Lysah said, is a huge success so far) a good camouflage for a scum to look town.
    Can't sleep. Drugs screwing with my head.

Day 1 last game lasted 21 pages (yes there are a couple less people in this game, but only a couple). Where is this flood of activity that this new flawed role has brought? Where is this huge success? 8 1/2 hours until deadline and we're nowhere near coming up with someone to vote on except for me because I admitted to being a townie.

People keep complaining that these guys are boring lately so we end up with 8+ pages (I'm being generous in saying 3 pages are worthwhile posts) of people saying random stuff just so they aren't called a lurker. I'd rather have 3 pages of almost nothing said on day one than have to look through "Silkku spoilers" or "insert random gifs" posted by others. That's not taking a shot at those players either. They are doing what they have to do in order to not be lynched as a "lurker".

Unvote Vote Krayzy

Kill me. Make the game easier for scum. Have fun with it.

Now I'm going to disappear until sometime later today (after I actually sleep) before my foul mood gets me to say something that pisses off people. I'd rather continue being friends (or friendly at least) with everyone on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Can a flawed VT kill another flawed VT, or are they safe from each other?
    Yes, they can kill each other, but not themselves.

I disagree as it is public, won't go further into it as I'm not playing.

I have no clue what the current vote count is (mods?).
    Worgenite (1): Lysah
    NightFury Treann (2); Worgenite, kel
    Majad (2): Silkku, rolo4804
    Silkku (1): Dyra
    Firebert (1): Majad
    Krayzy (3): Anakso, Decagon, Krayzy

It takes 9 to lynch. It is about 8 hours to deadline from this post.

Last game had 10 pages of people arguing about lynching me while I was asleep. Furthermore, the game was half scum players who are more liable to want to play the game. Compare the current level of activity to any game that had 75% VTs. You also can't forget lurkers, of which we have none this game (a first since I've been playing here). We have a couple of people who haven't posted much but as far as day one goes this is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote Vote Krayzy

Kill me. Make the game easier for scum. Have fun with it.
    Granted, it's only my third game, but it's also the third time I see this. Why? Why do people do this? This does nothing to enforce the point you're trying to make, but instead makes you look like a child holding their breath. "You won't listen to me? Fine, I'll off myself then, you're all poo poo heads anyway". Either that, or you didn't really want to play and are looking for a way out. Or you're trying to deceive us.

Whatever. Either way, you want this? You got it.
    vote Krayzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Last game had 10 pages of people arguing about lynching me while I was asleep. Furthermore, the game was half scum players who are more liable to want to play the game. Compare the current level of activity to any game that had 75% VTs. You also can't forget lurkers, of which we have none this game (a first since I've been playing here). We have a couple of people who haven't posted much but as far as day one goes this is great.
    Yep, can't agree more. I was totally ready to lynch a lurker...and then they all started posting.
    The ones with low posts right now are probably Euros so they'll wake up soon and post more.

So, why is everyone voting Krayzy, now?
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    We need a lynch target. He's the chosen one. The exact reasons are above, though needless to say if there were no flawed townies then this probably wouldn't be happening and we'd no lynch day 1 like normal, especially given the lack of lurkers this game has.
    But that would be boring!

I just noticed the top three posters of this thread so far all have girls' generation members as their avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    So, why is everyone voting Krayzy, now?
    2 people voted for him, he had a temper tantrum and voted for himself. It annoys me, and if he wants to be out of the game so bad he's resorted to voting for himself, who am I to deny him that request.

Meh. Going to bed myself, probably won't wake up before deadline either. As much as the scum love this, one death is probably better than two, the odds of mafia targeting the same people as the raged VTs seems low.

Vote Krayzy
    See you mates in the dead thread (I don't feel safe in a bombless game whatsoever).