lifebloom reminder

Is there an addon that has a big shiny icon when lifebloom is up and rolling on a target? I tend to keep it up most of the time, though I think this would turn most of the time into all the time for me which would be great.

If not, could this be done through power aura's?

Though I'd rather an actual addon that also showed the time it has left on the tank.

And also, a better way of telling me open of clarity is up, I always seem to miss that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Is there an addon that has a big shiny icon when lifebloom is up and rolling on a target? I tend to keep it up most of the time, though I think this would turn most of the time into all the time for me which would be great.

If not, could this be done through power aura's?
    Sure can.

Though I'd rather an actual addon that also showed the time it has left on the tank.
    Power auras can do this too.

And also, a better way of telling me open of clarity is up, I always seem to miss that one.
    Power auras.

"TellMeWhen" works really good for that too. And isn't too hard to setup it up.

You absolutely want to be able to see your lifebloom, who its on (on your raidframes) how much time is left on it, and how many stacks. I LOVE weakauras (better version of power auras) but tracking lifebloom with it would be.. well.. stupid.

I use tellmewhen. Tracks Harmony and my SM and WG cds.

Grid2 works fine for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What frames are you using?

Vuhdo, Healbot, and Grid all track all your hots.