Poll: Will you watch the fights?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Will you come and watch the Brawler's Guild fights?

Blizzard have said they are leaving the Brawlers Guild non-instanced so that people can come and watch but I think they are overestimating people's interest in doing that. I think that after the first few weeks the vast majority of people won't bother with watching it and we'll sadly be left with large queues for no reason.

Will you come and watch and if so, for how long will you remain interested?

Deleted
    I will watch, probably remain interseted for 3years 3months

it would be awesome if it would count as "in city" so you can watch tradechat ... then it would be my favorite place to idle

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing to watch. And even if there is - there's YouTube - you can watch it there for free even if you unsub from WoW

Deleted
    Would if im bored and when its new i guess More fun than standing idle in stormwind i guess :P

I will buy an invite in the first day and I will get in from first day. Probably I will log to only play on it and some bgs.

PS
    I hate dailies

10+ Year Old Account
    I might watch one or 2 but that's it really. I think it would be quite boring IMO.

Almost wished they would have done a main fighting pit that people can watch and you can queue for, but also instanced side fighting pits that let anyone jump in and climb the fighting pit ladder.

i dont really get brawlers guild fights - you go in, fight a mob, farm rank, is that all or am i missing something? sounds like dungeon challenges 2.0

how about giving us a freaking 3v3 spectator mode than this garbage...

I'm really confused on why I would pay for a game to long on to it and watch some one else play the game.... that is just stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    50/50 might like it as a hang out spot now and again. There is a VIP lounge in the Alliance area which I am sure a few RP guilds would love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidermike View Post
    I'm really confused on why I would pay for a game to long on to it and watch some one else play the game.... that is just stupid
    But it's more content /eye roll

Porbably watch one or two (at the most) and after that, won't bother with it.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't imagine myself watching them more than once in a blue moon.

My prediction is that it will turn out much like the duels outside of Orgrimmar: lots of epeen flashing and bragging, and not really the type of crowd I'd like to hang out with.

Deleted
    We should not be talking about "Brawlers Guild".

However I will probably be seen there.

Can't say that I care about them, so no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kyraka View Post
    I will buy an invite in the first day and I will get in from first day. Probably I will log to only play on it and some bgs.

PS
    I hate dailies
    So you intend to pay full amount for the auction then, since otherwise you will have to wait the two days its up and compete with others to get it.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidermike View Post
    it's okey salley, there is no extra charge for this. it is a feature, not all features are for everyone

go back to pokemon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    I don't imagine myself watching them more than once in a blue moon.

My prediction is that it will turn out much like the duels outside of Orgrimmar: lots of epeen flashing and bragging, and not really the type of crowd I'd like to hang out with.
    Haha. Totally agree.

Doesn't seem that interesting to watch someone killing mobs unless I get to watch the player die repeatedly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Blizzard have said they are leaving the Brawlers Guild non-instanced so that people can come and watch but I think they are overestimating people's interest in doing that. I think that after the first few weeks the vast majority of people won't bother with watching it and we'll sadly be left with large queues for no reason.

Will you come and watch and if so, for how long will you remain interested?
    You know there is like 10 invites each 2 days. So at beginning it will hardly be any queue.

I'd probably watch a few when it first comes out, might be interesting to see what people do in the classes that I play. Longer term I doubt I'll be hanging out watching people solo stuff very often.

I would be cool if it was semi instanced, by that I mean I could go watch my friends play if I wanted to but everyone doesn't have to stand in the same line to wait. Maybe like it could be instanced so you group with your friends and they go in solo and you can watch, something along those lines.

I know there are going to be some annoying trade chat people sitting there all day mocking people who are trying to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us bet gold on the fights and i will be there.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"