Server that feels alive.

Hey guys.. Iam actively lvling in Gandara but the server feels kinda dead... Do you guys have any sugestion on a EU server that feels more alive?

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird, Gandara is one of the highest populated EU servers. I found activity varies depending on daytime and the zone you are in. Some zones are not very popular - as I have learned in Fields of Ruin where I still saw quite a lot people today compared to the total lack of them yesterday at the same time.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as any server, everyones in Orr

I'm playing on gandara and in process of leveling third character. Yeah, some zones might feel emptier, but honestly. I haven't had absolutely any problems doing things like group events most often. Actually, most of those group events that seem to always be there and nobody does them are some of the annoying non neccessary champions in Orr.

Only time places are empty is very late night.

i have noticed that on some servers it was a little more difficult to find dungeon groups than on others.. I then joined a server that is highly active in WvWvW and has a day and night population and thing's changed... I left Gandara for Desolation and finding PvE groups is generally pretty easy.. Gandara wasn't that bad either

Gate of Madness is pretty active. I like it there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusrules View Post
    Hey guys.. Iam actively lvling in Gandara but the server feels kinda dead... Do you guys have any sugestion on a EU server that feels more alive?
    Honestly, just try and level quickly to get into Orr. I was in the same boat on many US servers(most say full/high, no idea how as only lion's arch and orr have people running around). I think most people aren't enjoying going back to low level zones and are all just hanging with the zerg in Orr. Maybe shoot for a roleplayer server or something, maybe people like to roleplay in other zones.