Double Rep in 5.1 question

I've never seen this actually addressed, i.e. anyone has checked for sure, so I just want to ask:

Do the tokens that grant your account double rep apply to both factions AND across servers?

I have an alliance 90 with a lot of reps at revered and I just want to know if I get the tokens if it will apply to my horde characters on a different server.

I.E. how account wide is it?

So many things that are account based (anything that is BoA) are purely per server; yet we have mounts/pets that are actually account wide.

I just want clarity on this.

I've tried checking myself on PTR, but I'm one of the 'lucky' ones where the game thinks my PTR account is without MoP so I can't log into the 90's I copied to PTR to test.

Once you are revered or whatever with a rep you can buy al ittle scroll thing that will make your alts get increased reputation.

check this out, this is the klaxxi one
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=92522

I just got an answer to the question via a blue (can't link it since I'm new apparently):

Once unlocked, the double reputation gains should affect your characters across servers much the same way that account-wide pets are accessible to all characters on the account. All your Horde characters will share the same reputation gain bonus.