New power supply making beebing noises when I move my mouse

I just got my Corsair TX750v2. I connected everything correctly. But for some weird reason whenever I move my mouse(razer naga), the PSU's fan spins a little(the TX750's fan doesnt go on if not at load) and makes a beeping noise. The noise isn't loud per say, but it's very noticeable and annoying.

I've tried plugging the mouse in different usb ports, but that didn't do anything.

What could be causing this? If my PSU defect?

Are you sure the sound is coming from the PSU? Seems rather odd.
    Playing since 2007.

Ok. Just found out that it doesnt matter what mouse I use, the PSU still makes the noise and the fan spins a little. This is the weirdest thing Ive ever heard of.

The sound only comes out of the PSU. nothing else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 02:52 PM ----------

Talked to tech support, going to RMA

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure it's beeping and not a static/whistling sound? Because the latter is a USB issue (can get that same sound if you unplug/plug back in a mouse while the computer is still on). Check/dust out the USB connector to be sure.

Also make sure the cables are connected in right, too. Especially the connector to power the motherboard and it's seated tight.

Other thing is, to check the power state of the PSU in the motherboard. Sometimes the default setting does not relate to the newer PSU (and confirm it in Windows in it's power settings...had a lot of issues with my PSU over changing power states in Windows as the motherboard is admanant it wants control of that setting).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Ok. Just found out that it doesnt matter what mouse I use, the PSU still makes the noise and the fan spins a little. This is the weirdest thing Ive ever heard of.

The sound only comes out of the PSU. nothing else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 02:52 PM ----------

Talked to tech support, going to RMA
    Did the new power supply work? I'm having the exact same problem and have verified it is coming from my PSU: Corsair tx750m. Also using a Razer Naga. Also tried other mice.

Quote Originally Posted by shinka View Post
    Did the new power supply work? I'm having the exact same problem and have verified it is coming from my PSU: Corsair tx750m. Also using a Razer Naga. Also tried other mice.
    Yeah I got a seasonic x850 for cheap and the problem went away. So It was the PSU.

It was just coil whine, nothing really wrong with it, still annoying however. Sounds like any load on the 5v rail (USB port's power uses it) was specifically causing yours.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    sounds similar to my tx650. it's fine under full load but on idle you can hear a whirring noise when you do anything. wish I would have just stuck with my crappy old power supply which was louder. the fan noise is less irritating that the ticking this thing does.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Yeah I got a seasonic x850 for cheap and the problem went away. So It was the PSU.
    Thank you so much! I'll be returning mine to Amazon and getting the same Seasonic.