Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    there is nothing new(i don't count new races/classes)...

the only true new thing is pet battles and even then it's underwhelming. where is the new professions or class evolution(paladin to templar or whatever)

Cross server play in the open worlds and Farmville (based on a fabulous phasing mechanic) say Hi !

10+ Year Old Account
    I only need but a single world.

Tedious
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Asia theme is so over exaggerated with monks and pandas and lacks any originality.

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    Dailies everywhere, but so much to do.

Also, on another note, why the heck are the Tiller's dailies the only fun ones? From harvesting crops to only having one hub, they're just so much more enjoyable than the other factions. I actually look forward to doing them, unlike the Golden Lotus or Shado-pan.
    Schwing. Nail on the head.

Tillers quests are the only fun ones. They're the only rep that have any sense of self accomplishment and progression.
    Golden Lotus are boring and are only there to serve the purpose of getting high enough rep to unlock valour point gear and other reps that are also boring and will in turn unlock valour point gear.

Deleted
    I miss my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    there is nothing new(i don't count new races/classes)...
    So, like Cataclysm?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    (Good thing) Good atmosphere with a lovely design, and quite alot of new content

(Bad thing) Why playerbase, why you forgot your class?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Lots of things to do as long as you want to do things

Deleted
    It's funny how people who are disappointed in the game feel the need to look for approval and like-mindedness from other people by creating threads that basically make the statement "I'm disappointed in this game and I would like other people to be too, so I don't feel like such a freak, and so I can justify what I feel", and those who like the game are content just playing it.

If your thread was aimed at being constructive, you wouldn't have had to write "(Constructive)" in the thread title. You were looking for people to slam the game, and you knew they were going to, so you made yet another thread for it.

A long enjoyable leveling experience, yet more of a grind than all the previous installments of the game that I have played.

Waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    World of optional progression craft.

To the peeps calling it Dailycraft. Stfu.
    World of Dailycraft
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

The best raid content since TBC.

Where are the new models. :<
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's funny how people who are disappointed in the game feel the need to look for approval and like-mindedness from other people by creating threads that basically make the statement "I'm disappointed in this game and I would like other people to be too, so I don't feel like such a freak, and so I can justify what I feel", and those who like the game are content just playing it.

If your thread was aimed at being constructive, you wouldn't have had to write "(Constructive)" in the thread title. You were looking for people to slam the game, and you knew they were going to, so you made yet another thread for it.
    As opposed to people who like the game and find the need to have their enjoyment reinforced on forums with other like minded cheer leaders. What a joke.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Bring alternative ways to build rep outside of daily questing.

M. O. P. Too much good stuff

So much stuff that can be done, and more stuff releasing so quickly I end up feeling like I don't have enough time to do everything I want (and still do things outside of wow too). Like my console games weren't languishing badly enough already.

The raids particularly felt like they could've chilled for a bit longer in between.

Deleted
    Dailys, 10 characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful continent and Epic Win Pet Battles, but the biggest PVP fail expansion in living memory: bots; imbalance and World of Stuncraft.

Deleted
    I like MOP so far. But what really bothers me the most, especially compared to Cataclysm (my favorite xpac so far) that they were really lazy with the design of the areas and instances. to all the zones in cata, there were so much detail and they put so much effort in it (vashir for example) and now everything seems so stale in comparison. but maybe its just my personal taste. (i know my english sucks).