Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    True faces of Burning Crusade fanboys are being shown in MoP.

(As far as I can recall - tbc had dailies - much worse than MoP)
    False.

I love TBC. I am done with the daily quests. I am raiding MSV and HoF.

I hate the f*cking daily quests from the bottom of my heart. They are a cheap milking mechanic that gates progression and keeps people subbed for longer.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2012-11-11 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    False.

I love TBC. I am done with the daily quests. I am raiding MSV and HoF.

I hate the f*cking daily quests from the bottom of my heart. They are a cheap milking mechanic that gates progression and keeps people subbed for longer.
    I stopped mid tbc because dailies were boring and had no variation whereas MoP dailies have different hubs per faction which makes me less bored.
    I got the tbc factions to exalted in cata except the netherwing which was the only daily i completed back then just for the mount.
    MoP dailies > TBC

and i had to be much clearer, not everybody is included in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    True faces of Burning Crusade fanboys are being shown in MoP.

(As far as I can recall - tbc had dailies - much worse than MoP)
    Nope.

You had skyguard and orgril'la dailies at the start of the expansion, and neither of which were required to progression raid or pvp seriously.

Late in the expansion, they had the Quel'Danas questhub which was pretty epic. The dailies primarily were intended to help casuals up their gear totals to be Heroic Magister's Terrace capable.

For whatever reason, skyguard/ogrila/quel danas dailies are still better than Argent Tournament, Firelands (ugh) or the newest stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    A waste of my money.

I dislike the required amount of dailies and the atmosphere, not as bad as Cata, but that wasn't that hard to accomplish.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a breath of fresh air.

Deleted
    I do it like this: start of x-pac I do like 2-3 daily factions, after i'm exalted with those i can start on the next 2-3 etc.
    doing them all every single day will make it much worse than progressing through them.
    But ofc ppl who do all of them every day and found the time to do it, gz
    some people just burst through content in 1 week and then complain about Blizz not bringing enough.
    I do agree that dailies are a bad solution for Blizz on the case of players not doing anything every single day and afking in major city, a lazy solution to re-do content every day

Better than Cata, But so far not as good as I would have hoped.

Deleted
    A continuation of Cataclysm unfortunately. Different skin, same old shit.

Deleted
    My favourite game.

A beautiful new continent, plenty of new things to do and lots of old content to solo with level 90 gear .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Collection of bad models from previous xpacs

BC grind + Wrath level dungeons + Cata lockouts + PVP neglection as usual + blah blah = Fuck

Content is decent but why it's implemented is terrible

Personally, I really hate the lore - bunch of exaggerated orientalistic crap. Only thing that interests me is the Klaxxi and that's it
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2012-11-13 at 05:11 AM.

Its not [Old Expansion] QQ
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    Pretty good and better than Cataclysm. Daily's aren't much of an issue at all, it feels different than any other expansion I think, and there seems to be a decent amount of content to be getting on with.

I am on the 10 day trial right now, but I have to say I really like the new talent system, I just wish there were like five choices per tier instead of three, and some choices it's not really a tough decision for what to take, like Priest talent tier one for example...What Holy or Disc Priest is going to take a fear or mind control over an entangle in pve?
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-13 at 05:45 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    dailies, upon dailies, upon dailies, upon dailies

Deleted
    Too much dailies!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I hate the f*cking attunement quests from the bottom of my heart. They are a cheap milking mechanic that gates progression and keeps people subbed for longer.
    If we're gonna talk about BC, honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by Emopapa View Post
    Need more world pvp
    Hope that's sarcasm considering all the dailies are in neutral territory where you can gank to your heart's delight.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Amazing!" loving every second of it!
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Unsubbed a couple days ago, I miss it to some degree already, but then I remember everytime I log on how bored I get. Most likely wait until I get bored of console games then come back to WoW.