Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Proof: Obama Is Coming for Your Guns

Yes this is Alex Jones, but his sources are reliable in this clip. I sincerely ask all Americans out there to take the time to listen to this video. And I honestly ask all you Obama supporters to reflect on exactly who you voted into a 2nd term.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to attack your source, a lot of other people will do that for me. I will say that in the first four years, Obama expanded the rights of gun owners.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we don't have guns here, and we have less crimes than you. That is because, if criminals know that other people don't have firearms, they won't bring one with them when they break into someones house or stuff like that either.

This video is 22 minutes long. I asked for people to watch this video. Please watch the video and then comment. If you want to attack me based on the source, that's fine, just please watch the video first.

hope they take all you're guns away and with time you see that it is for the better, i know it is hopeless telling you that it is a better world with less guns so aint even gonna try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesclo View Post
    Yes this is Alex Jones, but his sources are reliable
    No, they are not. They never have been and never will be.

This isn't proof, sorry.

22 minutes is far more than Alex Jones deserves.

alex jones HAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, I don't have a gun nor will I ever want one. I believe in gun control.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlak View Post
    Well, we don't have guns here, and we have less crimes than you. That is because, if criminals know that other people don't have firearms, they won't bring one with them when they break into someones house or stuff like that either.

I disagree with that soo much. And this is a lot of the reason why.

http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

25 years murder free because the head of every house hold is required to carry a gun.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a problem with that.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

8 minutes in and not one person that's replied has actually taken the time to watch the video.

Just watch the video...

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted him to second term because he supports education, universal healthcare, and gay marriage. I like gun rights and also cutting the deficit, but Obama had many fewer issues than Romney did.

Also, this video is interesting but not super convincing for me.

Deleted
    Most "informing" videos that are over 20 minutes usually tend to be bullshit. See, Kony 2012, the banks-are-taking-over-the-US-video etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Most "informing" videos that are over 20 minutes usually tend to be bullshit. See, Kony 2012, the banks-are-taking-over-the-US-video etc.
    Is it really so much to ask? Just watch the video and make your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesclo View Post
    Just watch the video...
    I'm not in the habit of watching things that I can be reasonably confident are lunacy beforehand. Just using some basic Bayesian logic, I know there's absolutely nothing Jones can say that would shift my present position that guns are in absolutely no danger as a result of Obama.

Didn't con-servatives say this same thing in '08?

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I disagree with that soo much. And this is a lot of the reason why.

http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

25 years murder free because the head of every house hold is required to carry a gun.
    Certainly has nothing to do with being much wealthier than the average city.

And their crime rates were dropping before the gun ordinance. Correlation, meet causation.

Lol @ Alex Jones and his so called "enlightened" followers.
    Where is the NWO? I'm still waiting for it.