Deleted

Realm transfer question

hey guys

I was wondering is there a way or discount or something for moving multiple characters on wow?

Im an EU player and its £15 per character moved, my server is totally dead (8-9 people in ogg) and is so boring and pointless, Blizzard clearly have ni interest in fixing this with a server merge so i wanted to leave, I only do pvp so wanted to go to a busy EU pvp server (not stormscale due to queues though)

Problem is i have all my pvp characters, warrior, warlock, priest, rogue. and clearly no one pays £60 in character transfers...

Do i have any options besides picking 1 and paying to move it and forgetting all my other 90's ??

Thanks for any help with this, the though of how irritating it is just makes me want to quit all together!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No discount no nothing, You have to pay full price OP.

=/

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

I know this has been asked in other threads but you have to pay the transfer fee for every character separately. I can't see them ever allowing any sort of "package" plan for moving more either, as this is a huge money maker for them and people continue to pay it if they want to move that badly.

If you really want one of another type of class on the server you move your main to, leveling is very quick these days, even without heirloom gear.

Deleted
    levelling isnt a part of the game i enjoy, my time spend levelling is worth more than £15 so id just pay that if need be, its just the sum of all of my characters that makes it a big ridiculous for a game...

thanks anyway guys.

Small advice that wont save you real life money but might save you gold ingame ... leave one lvl 90 on the empty server ... if you one day decide to hunt rare pets / mounts and so .. lots of that stuff is way way more easy on dead servers.

Good luck on the move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Small advice that wont save you real life money but might save you gold ingame ... leave one lvl 90 on the empty server ... if you one day decide to hunt rare pets / mounts and so .. lots of that stuff is way way more easy on dead servers.

Good luck on the move.
    thanks but im not one for caring about rare anything, cross realm zones everywhere kinda screwed that anyway. Might just grab 1 or 2 characters and leave with them if i dont just quit all together