Deleted

Best Server Choice? (EU)

hey guys

Looking to move to a new server from my dead one, im currently on a dead realm and need to get to a good pvp world in terms of arena players that are active and fast BG's, preferably with horde wins regularly!

I know Stormscale is the obvious choice but i played there for 2 months at the end of cata, tried to login when MoP came out, 3 hour queues, not good.

I need a server where i can play when i want to play as i dont get much time and queueing for an hour/s will cut deep into my play times!

So basically, a server with good horde, no queue times, lots of pvp. does such a server exist?

Thanks guys!

Deleted
    a server with good horde, no queue times
    does such a server exist?
    No, no Q times is just for alliance, good win ratio is just for horde, so you won't be able to find both in one server.
    Last edited by mmoc3d4a9cac6a; 2012-11-10 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    There are no more Q times,
    Stormscale for horde
    Outland for Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    There are no more Q times,
    Stormscale for horde
    Outland for Alliance
    is there a 2nd best? i dont trust that ss will remain queue free or will be a good choice in the long run

Deleted
    If you are a 2.7+ player then you got a large variety of servers, less then your stuck with OL and SS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    If you are a 2.7+ player then you got a large variety of servers, less then your stuck with OL and SS
    does SS 100% never have queues any more? its a great server but waiting an hour to play just isnt worth it to me...