Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Kog is not a top ADC. Madred's is also a bad item on him.
    If you think Kog sucks as an AD carry, then you have either seen bad players with Kog or haven't seen a decent one for some time.

Kog is quite viable as an AD carry, not in every game but he's as good as Tristana or Graves.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's extremely viable and has been used in the world championships. He does require a bit more of setup than Graves team-wise.

Since I main support for a buddy for duo que, the Elesia's Miracle change is something that sort of stuck out for me in the changes, along with the HoG removal since it was usually the first item I would buy...but that Elesia's Miracle...yum...that is all

10+ Year Old Account
    Kog is certainly a top tier pick, and is used fairly often. I will agree with you though that masters is a pretty meh item on him. It seems like it would synergize well, but it really doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Promote and Surge will be removed. Promote will be "moved" to an item that has a similar effect.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you think Kog sucks as an AD carry, then you have either seen bad players with Kog or haven't seen a decent one for some time.

Kog is quite viable as an AD carry, not in every game but he's as good as Tristana or Graves.
    Never said he was bad. He just wasn't better than a few others. He carries hardcore lategame.

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    added tiamat/ravenous hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    added tiamat/ravenous hydra.
    -works to resuscitate all of his melee champions-

There's no part of that change I don't like, and the new item. Including the name.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I am actually terrified at the thought of a Tryndamere with a Ravenous Hydra if you are in solo queue and don't shit CC on him O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit look at Hydra

I've been practicing alot of Tristana, as despite Fiora being my favourite champ by FAR, melee dps just get destroyed in team fights.....

I think it's time to get Fiora out of storage between Ravenous Hyrda, Blade of the Ruined King, a fully stacked Blood Thirster and her Passive I don't think ANYONE will be able to shift her from lane

also... Hydra + Crescent + Fiora Ulti ssoooooo much healing!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 Tryndamere OP.

Seriously though Tryndamere has always been somewhat viable if you're last pick and the enemy team has no major CC. He can go in, ultimate when needed, dish out damage like a damn god, and then spin out for victory.

Just imagine what he will be like now.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think it's time to get Fiora out of storage between Ravenous Hyrda, Blade of the Ruined King, a fully stacked Blood Thirster and her Passive I don't think ANYONE will be able to shift her from lane

also... Hydra + Crescent + Fiora Ulti ssoooooo much healing!
    No offense, but if you get all that stuff while the laning phase is still going on, I think it doesn't really matter what champ you played - you would've won regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    inb4 Tryndamere OP.

Seriously though Tryndamere has always been somewhat viable if you're last pick and the enemy team has no major CC. He can go in, ultimate when needed, dish out damage like a damn god, and then spin out for victory.

That is exactly why I am purchasing a fresh pair of diapers in preparation for S3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    inb4 Tryndamere OP.

Sounds like Master Yi could be seeing a return in tournament play, hopefully.

YOUR SKILLS ARE INFERIR!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. It will certainly make melee caries more viable than they are currently. It's going to be a weird game where people build tiamats....

10+ Year Old Account
    The ranged "semi-equivalent" of Tiamat has been revealed!

Runaan’s Hurricane

(Ranged Only)
    +60% Attack Speed
    UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets, each dealing (50% of Total Attack Damage) physical damage. These apply on-hit effects.
    Applying Grievous Wounds on three targets now with MF's W active? Yes please! I do fear the part where Graves can keep his AS steroid up nigh-permanently with that.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-11-14 at 08:24 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    updated the OP with the new item.

I am super excited about that. I main ranged ad, so any new item that directly effects ranged ads is really interesting. It's going to be a pretty crazy item I think. Though I wonder if it prioritizes champions, or if it goes for just the closest targets.

I really want to see an mf or something with lulu. That would be so much magic damage on hit!
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-11-14 at 09:52 PM.

Deleted
    I really like the idea behind the new item. AD carry builds have been way too stale lately. Since PD is also getting nerfs the champions that itemize hurricane well will probablly skip PD for it. Which will then lead to you having no actual crit outside of IE and green pot which means IE will no longer be a necessity and you can go for another item in its place, will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Worst case scenario PD/IE (with the PD nerfs) and Hurricane are both subpar item paths leading to Ez and Corki being overpowered since they don´t build PD or hurricane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I really like the idea behind the new item. AD carry builds have been way too stale lately. Since PD is also getting nerfs the champions that itemize hurricane well will probablly skip PD for it. Which will then lead to you having no actual crit outside of IE and green pot which means IE will no longer be a necessity and you can go for another item in its place, will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Worst case scenario PD/IE (with the PD nerfs) and Hurricane are both subpar item paths leading to Ez and Corki being overpowered since they don´t build PD or hurricane.
    I wonder if they will release another crit item. Though people always forget about executioners culling (calling?). It provides some nice stats, but not ad. I want to know how badly they neutered pd.