Elemental Shaman PvP: Haste

For Elemental Shamans, when is enough haste a bit too much? For stat priority I am running Haste > Mastery > Crit (With Ancestral Swiftness talent, so I get 5% from that). However, I feel like I have too much Haste right now (16.75% or 4754) and I think I should start reforging out of it. What do you think is a decent %/rating is for Haste and when is too much?

Elemental PvP relies on hard-casting.
    Also, more haste = more casts = more chance to proc everything = more lava bursts during Ascendance

You can never go wrong with haste and you can never have enough haste unless you are GCD capped.
    Also, EM is awesome during Ascendance.

Now in MOP I think crit (250%) is the best alternative for elemental shaman,
    the burst with UE> EB> LVB> fullmination is big with crits of EB and Fullmination.
    EB and LvB can overload and make this burst hit hard, the only problem is the low rate that can reach critical.
    Well, this works fine in RGB.

My english is poor, just ignore any error xD

i just want to say……………………pvp ele need mastery and crit. thats all!
    and also , my pve shaman just have 15.38% haste, thats quite enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laptop View Post
    For Elemental Shamans, when is enough haste a bit too much? For stat priority I am running Haste > Mastery > Crit (With Ancestral Swiftness talent, so I get 5% from that). However, I feel like I have too much Haste right now (16.75% or 4754) and I think I should start reforging out of it. What do you think is a decent %/rating is for Haste and when is too much?
    Just depends what you're comfortable with. Right now I've got 25% with AS and that's an amount that feels right to me. Maybe someone else likes more or another person likes less. I don't feel like there's a right or wrong answer so if you feel like you have too much reforge some of it off. But don't do it one way or another because some random person told you it was right or wrong. It's personal preference. Also, I happen to really like crit but I just can't get enough at this point to make it worth my while.

My only suggestion would be if you have haste gems and decide you want less haste, consider replacing those gems with pvp power first. Pvp power has a significant impact on your damage and is better than haste, mastery, and crit.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...

Thanks for the replies!

I have decided to go with a setup like this:

http://us.chardev.org/profile/10681-Ele-Shaman-BiS.html

Yes, I know there are no gems and enchant; I was lazy last night.

I have been comfortable with around 16% haste and that's what I think I will try to stay around.