Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    That does seem very useful for sure.

Does it display above multiple targets with the default UI by any chance ? When displaying enemy name plates that is.
    Most likely not, since it's an integration with TidyPlates and not default nameplates. TidyPlates is a must-have for warlocks though, in my opinion.

Deleted
    I've just started playing affliction and this addon has single handedly added a huge chunk of dps, I can't tell you how helpful this has been for someone who is new to the spec, it just makes everything make sense and has gotten me used to refresh windows and fel flame dot updating so much faster than I ever would have done before.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    That does seem very useful for sure.

Does it display above multiple targets with the default UI by any chance ? When displaying enemy name plates that is.
    The default UI does not show debuffs on name plates at all. Tidy plates is the addon showing debuffs, while AffDots just adds its colors to said debuffs.

I don't know if this question have been asked and it might sound stupid. But would it work for shadow priests aswell? Or is it only designed for warlocks?.

Thanks and nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    I don't know if this question have been asked and it might sound stupid. But would it work for shadow priests aswell? Or is it only designed for warlocks?
    I'm looking into it. But I'm also pretty bad at writing addons, can't say if or when it will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    I'm looking into it. But I'm also pretty bad at writing addons, can't say if or when it will happen.
    Don't insult yourself. There's a LARGE amount of people that couldn't write an addon to save their lives (myself included). You've provided a HUGE asset to the community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySteve View Post
    Don't insult yourself. There's a LARGE amount of people that couldn't write an addon to save their lives (myself included). You've provided a HUGE asset to the community.
    Indeed. I just wish it worked for Immolate >.< eventhough there's only one. For those few times where you're playing Destro, your affliction UI isn't good enough due to AffDots not supporting it, even if it's only one dot.

First, thanks for the addon, it's great.

A question about it, and I apologize if you have answered it already (perhaps multiple times), but this might be FAQ-worthy on the front page:

Does the relative power only take SP scaling into account, or all buffs (for instance, haste or mastery scaling as affli/demo)?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely not, since it's an integration with TidyPlates and not default nameplates. TidyPlates is a must-have for warlocks though, in my opinion.
    Meh, TidyPlates is to "complex" for my liking. I like simple add-ons that do one thing, and does it good. Not some add-on I need to spend a lot of time configuring and never get right :P

Is there an option to not have omniCC display numbers on your action bars. But still display for AffDots ? I really can't stand having timers on my action bars.. :O
    makes me watch them more than what's going on elsewhere on the screen.

Deleted
    Thanks for this amazing addon!
    The only issue I have is, `sometimes` Agony\Cor\UA\Haunt stop displaying (as if I have not cast anything) but CoE and HP still work. This might last 5\10\15 mins.
    Is there any way to `restart` it again?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Does the relative power only take SP scaling into account, or all buffs (for instance, haste or mastery scaling as affli/demo)?
    Spell damage/haste/mastery/crit chance (but not crit damage).

global function removed

Many thanks for this wonderful addon.

But why did you have removed the global functions from 1.16? It was great to play with them and weakauras...

And It would be great to have a transparency setting for the background color of bar mode.

Awesome addon, but why no support for destruction?

Deleted
    Wonderful addon, many many thanks for your fine work. As is the nature of 20th century man, I have a request; any chance we could get the option to see the bars vertically (up or down), and to see them without a background. It sounds unbearably anal of me, but I find it very hard to change the muscle memory from buttontimers without it! Amazing work.

I got both addons, affdots and tidyplates but dunno how they can work together.

I have tidyplates since Cata and i only have 2 colors, yellow (no aggro) and red(aggro). How can I configure Tidyplates to show me the affdots colors?

15+ Year Old Account
    Posted only to show my appreciation for your work. Great addon. Commit for blizzard ui position

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    I got both addons, affdots and tidyplates but dunno how they can work together.

I have tidyplates since Cata and i only have 2 colors, yellow (no aggro) and red(aggro). How can I configure Tidyplates to show me the affdots colors?
    There's an option in the /AffDots menu, at the buttom of one of the tabs, don't recall which and can't check right now. You have to tick this, it says "Integrate with TidyPlates". As far as I remember there is also a short guide on how to set it up inside TidyPlates, to make it display the dots in the correct order, by force; on the TidyPlates frame.

Also, Ridcully. The dots still sometimes bug out and cancel all future different dot refreshings. For instance sometimes when you apply Agony, your UA and Corruption will not appropriately work until you refresh Agony again. I have noticed the same scenario happening with UA being the trigger. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I'll try to narrow down the issue if I can.

I've said it already, but i wanted to say it again. This addon is awesome. It's practically everything i want in an add on.

(here comes the suggestion for even more because like most players im an ungreatful bastard).
    It would be nice...not NEEDED tho...to allow us to assign sound queues based on the pandemic/color status of a spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    Yellow means that your current stats are worse than the stats you had when you first cast Agony BUT the current duration of Agony is less than 12 seconds which allows you to recast Agony without clipping. But Yellow is also somewhat uncertain. If you get a proc right after you recast a Yellow Agony then you just potentially lost DPS by refreshing too early. However, if some of your procs are about to fall off (e.g., Jade Spirit or Yu'lon Blessing) and you're still Yellow, you may want to consider recasting anyway.
    You can get an add-on that tracks internal cd's like Lightweave, Relic, Jade, Windsong etc. It won't guarantee when they will proc but you will know when they won't, so there is no uncertainty tracking cd's save for the 1-3 casts required to proc these buffs when their respective cd's have expired.
    Raven does this nicely for me and I have it display my Windsong procs as Crit/Mastery/Haste all in different colours

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 12:01 PM ----------

On a side note: Can we get a link to a donations page? If there is one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    On a side note: Can we get a link to a donations page? If there is one?
    There is a donate button on the Curse Affdots page linked in the OP, you can use that if you are interested in donating. Please don't put any links here to that effect cause I'm not sure we can allow those, as that comes awefully close to advertising (for donations).