Haste breakpoints for Eternal flame?

So yeah, as the title says, anyone know the haste breakpoints for eternal flame?

Deleted
    Thanks to totemspot.

So the third tick is with or without 5% from raid?

It gives you the values for both. 3506 with the 5% haste, 5806 without.

Deleted
    in my opinion, dont even bother going for any haste breakpoints, all that mastery being wasted, for what, 1 tick or eternal flame? its simply just not worth it.

I dont really see the point in going for a haste breakpoint for EF. As mentioned already you waste a ton of mastery trying to get breakpoints for a very small gain.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Don't see anywhere him mentioning he is going for it, just that it'll be useful information to have.
    There could also be situations where, you are naturally just shy of the 13 ticks (after reforging into Mastery) and in that situation it may well be worth just reforging 128 mastery into 128 Haste to get that tick.
    Don't go all out to try and reach it sure, but if you are naturally pretty close to it and only need to reforge <200 of a stat to get it, it'll probably be worth it.

Why not go for it? Since i am using 4p pvp with divine purpose, which gives me a ridiculous mount of holy power, it might be worth it. Havn't tested it much yet.

I believe they are saying you should not try for it unless you are close because the hot is not used for the heal itself, more for stacking and keeping illuminated healing up longer. The added healing from the hot is a bonus, but you gain more from the shields since they last so long.

More ticks more absorb

Deleted
    With the 4p PvP set, I could consider aiming for HoT ticks.
    I'd have to math it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac ryaz View Post
    in my opinion, dont even bother going for any haste breakpoints, all that mastery being wasted, for what, 1 tick or eternal flame? its simply just not worth it.

Depends on people's playstyle. I don't use Eternal Flame, but know some that do. Some people also get to a certain point of haste before stacking mastery. For instance on my paladin I go to ~3375 haste as with buffs that'll give me a 2 sec cast on Holy Light/Divine Light which feels really comfortable and after that I've been stacking mastery. But with that table I now know if I wanted to spec Eternal Flame I would only need to add ~200 haste to reach next breakpoint.

would be sweet if someone could do some maths on this, take into account i use divine purpose and 4p pvp.

Also i get lowered cd on crusader strike, and quicker heals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    Don't see anywhere him mentioning he is going for it, just that it'll be useful information to have.
    There could also be situations where, you are naturally just shy of the 13 ticks (after reforging into Mastery) and in that situation it may well be worth just reforging 128 mastery into 128 Haste to get that tick.
    Don't go all out to try and reach it sure, but if you are naturally pretty close to it and only need to reforge <200 of a stat to get it, it'll probably be worth it.
    FWIW it looks like it is exactly what DREAM Paragon's Smirk did.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-12 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Removed link

You should note that in certain PvE situations going for the extra tick from EF will most likely yield a better result.

And here is why:

50% of the healing done by Eternal Flame is transfered to the beacon target (both the initial heal and the hot)

On fights like Tsulong / Garalon / Will of the Emperorr Heroic with constant raid damage, you will be placing beacon of light on the current tank target and then basically stacking Eternal flame on as many targets as possible thus resulting in great overtime healing on the raid + decent beacon healing income on the tank.

In my opinion that extra tick when placing so many eternal flames outweighs the 2/3% mastery loss or whichever stat you have chosen to reforge
    Last edited by Tjaffe; 2012-12-24 at 11:43 PM.

Opinions are nifty. Do you have any numbers to back up that assertion?

http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=41
    Theres a list for both EF and SS.
    Last edited by Piitz; 2012-12-26 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    Thanks to totemspot.

A guy on EJ claims that this table is wrong, we are only talking about a 10 or so difference but that could mean doing an extra reforge to get 3506 rather than 349X. I dont know which is correct but if I had enough haste I would certianly try to figure it out.