Thread: two questions

two questions

what are the best professions for a tank?
    which profession offers spirit besides jc,bs and tailor(suitable for healers)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoneimal View Post
    what are the best professions for a tank?
    which profession offers spirit besides jc,bs and tailor(suitable for healers)?
    Dunno fully, I have Blacksmithing because of my tanking, giving me 2 extra sockets. (Some might then say JC next to it, or Enchanting for the stam on rings)

And when it comes to spirit, are we talking armor or bonuses? JC has their spirit gems, BS just have sockets again, Tailor has leg and cloak enchant and Engineering has a 600 spirit cogwheel for the trinket.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

only profession benefits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoneimal View Post
    only profession benefits
    Well, as I wrote, that is mostly. BS doesn't offer spirit though, it offers you sockets to put spirit or intellect in. Engineering offers you a trinket to put 3x 600 of a secondary stat (only one of a kind - Among them you have 600 haste/Crit/Sprit/Mastery). Enchanting gives your intellect on rings. Jewelcrafting offer you the chance of maker 3 stronger versions of the current mainstat gems.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with LW (Lots of stam on wrists) and then either BS (2 sockets) or Engi (on demand parry (if you use the dodge one you're bad)).
    For spirit go with BS (again, sockets) and then tailoring.

inscription does not offer spirit?